• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Paradise Planning Question - Custom Designs

fuzzybug

Olivia is life
Bells
Timmy Christmas Doll
Blue Feather
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Silver Mailbox
If I erase a custom design I used in a previous villager's vacation home, will it replace/erase the design in their house? I'm running out of design slots and I'm trying to conserve space. I hope that makes sense. Thanks!

I’m pretty sure it will erase it. You might want to wait for someone to confirm that, though, as I’m not 100%. I’m pretty sure that all designs will get overwritten if you change them, though, aside from your island flag — which I’m sure you’re already aware of.

Yes they will be replaced unfortunately.

I, too, have issues with limited design slots! Wish we could get more slots specifically for HHP.

I used a custom design on the front of my cafe. Iv replaced it with a new design but it didnt change. Also once you save a design to your town flag you can change it without changing your flag.

I used a custom design on the front of my cafe. Iv replaced it with a new design but it didnt change. Also once you save a design to your town flag you can change it without changing your flag.
Can you elaborate? How do you mean you can change it without changing the flag?
Post automatically merged:

Yes they will be replaced unfortunately.

I, too, have issues with limited design slots! Wish we could get more slots specifically for HHP.
I agree, it's aggravating, I would have thought they would increase the slots when HHP was created, knowing users would want to use designs with the many future villager's homes. Oh well. Maybe in future "free minor updates" lol

Can you elaborate? How do you mean you can change it without changing the flag?

They just mean you can change the pattern on your design app, but it’ll still remain on your island flag as if you never edited it. My island flag is a desert landscape, but I don’t have the design in any of my slots. I hope this explains it well.

Back