Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

hello! if i was to trade in my green bunny balloon or my regular sweet balloon, how much would the pink feather be then? sorry if the feather was already taken and i didn't see :)

hello! if i was to trade in my green bunny balloon or my regular sweet balloon, how much would the pink feather be then? sorry if the feather was already taken and i didn't see :)

Hey again! I would offer 800 in trade-in value for the Sweet Balloon and 400 for the Green Bunny! If you traded both those in, you would get the Feather + 200 TBT in change! How does that sound to you? :D

Hey again! I would offer 800 in trade-in value for the Sweet Balloon and 400 for the Green Bunny! If you traded both those in, you would get the Feather + 200 TBT in change! How does that sound to you? :D
if i trade in both, the feather would be 200tbt?? just making sure i'm not misreading it haha. if so, awesome! i'll send over everything once you reply and confirm :)

if i trade in both, the feather would be 200tbt?? just making sure i'm not misreading it haha. if so, awesome! i'll send over everything once you reply and confirm :)

Both together would come out to 1,200 trade-in value so the after feather there would be 200 leftover which would be compensated as 200 TBT back to you. :)

Both together would come out to 1,200 trade-in value so the after feather there would be 200 leftover which would be compensated as 200 TBT back to you. :)
oh noww i get it!! sounds awesome!! sorry i didn't understand you before! i'll send over the green bunny and the sweet balloon right now!
also don't worry about putting a message on the feather :) thank you so much!!

oh noww i get it!! sounds awesome!! sorry i didn't understand you before! i'll send over the green bunny and the sweet balloon right now!
also don't worry about putting a message on the feather :) thank you so much!!

You’re absolutely welcome! Just sent it your way along with the TBT! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Pavé Feather! 🪶🎉

You’re welcome! Just sent it your way with a message. Enjoy the new timestamp! :D

Hello! You sure can, all I would need is the timestamp trading fee of 4 TBT (1%). Would you like a message as well? :)
thank you, i'll send them both over now! and, i don't have a message in mind, but if you can think of one, then go for it!

thank you, i'll send them both over now! and, i don't have a message in mind, but if you can think of one, then go for it!

You’re welcome! I can confirm that i have received the TBT, but not the collectible. I also verified my inventory and don’t see it there either. Did you send it already? If so, check the transaction log to see where it went. 👍

hi! could i date trade the red balloon? it would be 5 tbt correct?

Hello! You sure can and that is correct! Would you like a message? :D

You’re welcome! I can confirm that i have received the TBT, but not the collectible. I also verified my inventory and don’t see it there either. Did you send it already? If so, check the transaction log to see where it went. 👍

any message u'd like is good for me :] i'll send the tbt and balloon now~

hellooooo again hehe, could I date trade my cyan heart balloon with yours? it's getting late here so I'll send it tomorrow if that's okay. if you want to add a message that's fine 💙

oops, i accidentally sent it to someone with a similar name to you. will ask the staff if they can help me get it back lol

Hello! I am interested in your red orange and green bunny balloons.
I have quirky doll, dragon figurine, tortimer and Ladybird egg to trade.

Thanks. ❤️

hellooooo again hehe, could I date trade my cyan heart balloon with yours? it's getting late here so I'll send it tomorrow if that's okay. if you want to add a message that's fine 💙

Hey again! That sounds good to me, I’ll have it on hold and will send it over to you as soon as everything is received (balloon and timestamp trading fee of 5 TBT), no rush! :)

oops, i accidentally sent it to someone with a similar name to you. will ask the staff if they can help me get it back lol

Oh no! :( Hopefully it won’t take too long for it to be recovered. I will put the Purple Balloon you were requesting on hold for you for a week then. :) If it takes longer than a week for it to be recovered, definitely let me know!

Hello! I am interested in your red orange and green bunny balloons.
I have quirky doll, dragon figurine, tortimer and Ladybird egg to trade.

Thanks. ❤️

Hey again! That sounds good to me, I can offer 1,440 TBT in trade-in value for all of that so you would only need to add 60 TBT alongside the collectibles for all 3 balloons! How does that sound to you? :D

Last edited:
@MasterM64 thanks. If I also send over a fortune cookie, does cover the cost of the balloons?

That would cover the difference for sure, I would offer 80 in trade-in value for that so that would in turn give you 20 TBT in change along with the balloons! How does that sound to you? :D

That would cover the difference for sure, I would offer 80 in trade-in value for that so that would in turn give you 20 TBT in change along with the balloons! How does that sound to you? :D
That all sounds great. They should be sent over. Don't worry about the 20 TBT. I appreciate the trade.
Thanks so much ❤️

Back