Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hello, I'm super interested in the yellow balloon. Since im low on TBT right now, just wondering what the trade in value of a purple balloon and blue bunny balloon are?

Also, what are the trade in values for a persimmon and perfect orange? I really would like that yellow balloon! 💛

Hey Airysuit! Roxxy posted earlier about it (just waiting for the TBT), but I will let you know if anything changes though.
Hi, wasn’t me, checked back and it was themysterybidder who wanted the blossom ( thought I was sleep typing 😂💜)

Hello, I'm super interested in the yellow balloon. Since im low on TBT right now, just wondering what the trade in value of a purple balloon and blue bunny balloon are?
Also, what are the trade in values for a persimmon and perfect orange? I really would like that yellow balloon! 💛

Hello again! I can offer the following trade-in values for each of the collectibles mentioned (so you can decide what to trade-in):

Purple Balloon: 320
Blue Bunny Balloon: 400
Persimmon: 400
Perfect Orange: 400

Hi, wasn’t me, checked back and it was themysterybidder who wanted the blossom ( thought I was sleep typing 😂💜)

Thanks friend, I must have not had my head screwed on right yesterday! XD

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!
MASTER RULE ITEM ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
698.jpg
Sweet BalloonMar 18, 2024 at 11:05 AM500 TBT
(was 1,000!)
687.jpg
Cyan Heart BalloonMar 13, 2024 at 8:00 PM500 TBTx 1
681.jpg
Orange Bunny BalloonMar 16, 2024 at 12:00 AM500 TBTx 1
431.jpg
Blue Moon JellyfishSep 1, 2021 at 3:38 PM
180 TBTx 1
430.jpg
Green Moon JellyfishSep 4, 2021 at 12:02 PM
180 TBT
(was 250!)
399.jpg
Festive BellDec 23, 2020 at 2:29 AM
Dec 21, 2020 at 4:04 AM
17 TBT
(was 35!)
540.jpg
Red Holiday CandleDec 24, 2022 at 8:38 PM
Dec 24, 2022 at 8:16 AM
Dec 21, 2022 at 4:41 PM
Dec 20, 2022 at 6:55 PM
Dec 20, 2022 at 3:25 PM
17 TBT
(was 35!)

Hello again! I can offer the following trade-in values for each of the collectibles mentioned (so you can decide what to trade-in):

Purple Balloon: 320
Blue Bunny Balloon: 400
Persimmon: 400
Perfect Orange: 400

Thanks friend, I must have not had my head screwed on right yesterday! XD

Hello again! I would love to trade in a purple balloon & one of my assigned fruits. I haven't purchased it yet, so would you prefer a persimmon or perfect orange? Maybe a persimmon since it isn't in the shop yet? Anyways, I'd love to trade those in for the yellow balloon & zodiac dragon figurine. I can add in the remaining TBT needed. Please let me know if this is OK, & which fruit. I'll send over a purple balloon to you now. Thanks so much! 🙂

Hello again! I would love to trade in a purple balloon & one of my assigned fruits. I haven't purchased it yet, so would you prefer a persimmon or perfect orange? Maybe a persimmon since it isn't in the shop yet? Anyways, I'd love to trade those in for the yellow balloon & zodiac dragon figurine. I can add in the remaining TBT needed. Please let me know if this is OK, & which fruit. I'll send over a purple balloon to you now. Thanks so much! 🙂

Sounds good to me! I will take a Persimmon and all that is needed is 30 TBT! Would you like any messages? :D

Last edited:
Sounds good to me! I will take a Persimmon and all that is need is 30 TBT! Would you like any messages? :D

I would absolutely love messages! Thanks so much! I sent the TBT over already, and will send over the persimmon next! 🙂

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
692.jpg
Pink Heart BalloonMar 18, 2024 at 10:04 AM600 TBTx 1
682.jpg
Red Bunny BalloonMar 15, 2024 at 3:57 AM500 TBTx 1
697.jpg
Purple BalloonMar 19, 2024 at 5:00 AM
Mar 16, 2024 at 11:31 AM
400 TBTx 2
703.jpg
PersimmonMar 20, 2024 at 2:09 PM500 TBTx 1

This may be absolutely silly, but I ignored my own line up plans when I traded in my persimmon. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can I possibly date trade the persimmon in your shop (yes, the one I traded you before), for a new one I'll purchase? Because I need that specific date for my line-up plan. Thanks for the consideration.

This may be absolutely silly, but I ignored my own line up plans when I traded in my persimmon. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can I possibly date trade the persimmon in your shop (yes, the one I traded you before), for a new one I'll purchase? Because I need that specific date for my line-up plan. Thanks for the consideration.

Haha, I have done that before too! lol No problem at all, all I would need is the timestamp trading fee of 5 TBT. Would you like a message as well? :)

Haha, I have done that before too! lol No problem at all, all I would need is the timestamp trading fee of 5 TBT. Would you like a message as well? :)

Sounds good, I'll send over the new persimmon now, as well as the trading fee. I'd love a message if possible. Thanks! 🙂

Sounds good, I'll send over the new persimmon now, as well as the trading fee. I'd love a message if possible. Thanks! 🙂

You’re welcome! Just sent it your way with a message. Enjoy the new timestamp! :D

hi, can i trade my purple balloon for the one from the 16th?

Hello! You sure can, all I would need is the timestamp trading fee of 4 TBT (1%). Would you like a message as well? :)

Back