• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Hi there! May I please buy the following with these messages attached? (You can copy paste to make it easier :) )

Pikachu Egg (March 27th, 2016 10:21 AM) message:

It keeps its tail raised to monitor its surroundings. If you yank its tail, it will try to bite you.

Red Balloon (June 28th, 2022 8:10 PM) message:

Blast Burn! Fire starters 🔥

Will send 2500 TBT your way once this post is confirmed~ thanks so much!

Hi there! May I please buy the following with these messages attached? (You can copy paste to make it easier :) )

Pikachu Egg (March 27th, 2016 10:21 AM) message:

It keeps its tail raised to monitor its surroundings. If you yank its tail, it will try to bite you.

Red Balloon (June 28th, 2022 8:10 PM) message:

Blast Burn! Fire starters 🔥

Will send 2500 TBT your way once this post is confirmed~ thanks so much!

Hello again and you’re welcome! :D You definitely can for sure, I’ll send ASAP w/ requested messages once TBT has been received! :)

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!
IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
356.jpg
Blue Star FragmentSep 18, 2020 at 12:13 PM1,500 TBTx 1
33.jpg
ど (Do)Nov 26, 2021 at 2:02 PM340 TBT
PRICE DROP!
(was 350)

Just call me a shepherd, because I'm here to wrangle one of your Vestas! Preferably the one with this date/time: Sep. 17th, 2020 7:36 PM

I'll send over 75 TBT upon confirmation of this post :) as for the message, please include this (with quotation marks):

"My plushies are woolly wonderful!"

Thank you as always!

Just call me a shepherd, because I'm here to wrangle one of your Vestas! Preferably the one with this date/time: Sep. 17th, 2020 7:36 PM

I'll send over 75 TBT upon confirmation of this post :) as for the message, please include this (with quotation marks):

"My plushies are woolly wonderful!"

Thank you as always!

Hello again and you’re welcome! Haha! :p Sounds good to me, I’ll send over as soon as TBT has been received! :D

EDIT: TBT received and Vesta Sent! Pleasure like always and enjoy the new collectible! :)

Last edited:
Long time no see!
Can I get Pavé Purple Feather and Pavé Pink Feather? Any discount on them??

Long time no see!
Can I get Pavé Purple Feather and Pavé Pink Feather? Any discount on them??

Hey Lizardon! Knowing that you are wanting to buy both, I will treat them like a discount set (forgot to add them to the list) so I can sell them both for 1,800 TBT! how does that sound? :)

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!
IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
459.jpg
Snowflake Glow WandJan 2, 2022 at 12:30 PM6,500 TBT
PRICE DROP!
(was 8,000)

Me again! This time, I'd really appreciate it if we could swap Yoshi Egg dates, please ^^ how much will the fee be? Just let me know and I will send TBT asap :)

Upon confirmation of this post I'll send you my egg + fee. I will also need this message on the new Yoshi Egg please (with emojis!)

This fruit-lovin' dino sure has a big appetite! 🍎🍌🍉🍇

Thank you in advance! Your shop services are so handy, me and many others have to agree!~

Me again! This time, I'd really appreciate it if we could swap Yoshi Egg dates, please ^^ how much will the fee be? Just let me know and I will send TBT asap :)

Upon confirmation of this post I'll send you my egg + fee. I will also need this message on the new Yoshi Egg please (with emojis!)

This fruit-lovin' dino sure has a big appetite! 🍎🍌🍉🍇

Thank you in advance! Your shop services are so handy, me and many others have to agree!~

Hello again! :D That sounds good to me, the timestamp trading fee would be 28 TBT! :) You’re absolutely welcome and so glad to hear that!

If there is ANYTHING that you or anyone else feels would improve the shop or just want to provide feedback by PM after a recent purchase, I do offer a 5% OFF Coupon that can be used anytime! :D

EDIT: Yoshi Egg sent over w/ requested message! Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the new timestamp! :D

Last edited:
Hey there, @MasterM64 ! I'm looking to trade in my August 14th, 2021 Pearl Oyster-Shell Plush and July 28th, 2022 Chocolate Cake towards five Famous Black Mushrooms. Do you know how much I could get in trade-in value for those two?

Back