• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

I just joined TBT just under 2 months ago and I am completely new to collectibles (only bought one last week from the shop) so please bear with me! I am interested in a Red Rose (15 TBT) and a Tin Robot (5 TBT). I wondered if you could answer a few questions? I know these questions will probably sound silly to most experienced members! I've seen a list of timestamps, does that mean you choose a date and time or if you add 1 TBT you can get a new timestamp? Also, if I eventually exceed the 2 rows of collectibles what happens, do the remaining ones stay in storage and you can move them from storage onto your profile? Thank you for your patience!
Edit: Thank you @Croconaw for the explanation!

Last edited:
I just joined TBT just under 2 months ago and I am completely new to collectibles (only bought one last week from the shop) so please bear with me! I am interested in a Red Rose (15 TBT) and a Tin Robot (5 TBT). I wondered if you could answer a few questions? I know these questions will probably sound silly to most experienced members! I've seen a list of timestamps, does that mean you choose a date and time or if you add 1 TBT you can get a new timestamp? Also, if I eventually exceed the 2 rows of collectibles what happens, do the remaining ones stay in storage and you can move them from storage onto your profile? Thank you for your patience!
You can move them by making them active, and remove them by making them not active. Adding bells doesn’t give you a different time stamp. The time stamp on the collectible is when the person purchases it from the shop. It’s not when you do so from the marketplace. The time stamp is when it was originally bought from the shop. The collectibles that show up on your side bar are the newest ones at the top left and the oldest ones will be at the bottom right.

Edit: Thank you @Croconaw for the explanation!

Hello, glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here so far! :) No problem, definitely feel free to ask questions you may have about collectibles. Thank you @Croconaw for explaining as well! Would you like any messages on the 2 collectibles (they show up when you hover over the collectible to add personalization)? I’ll send them your way as soon as the TBT has been received. :D

Hello, glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here so far! :) No problem, definitely feel free to ask questions you may have about collectibles. Thank you @Croconaw for explaining as well! Would you like any messages on the 2 collectibles (they show up when you hover over the collectible to add personalization)? I’ll send them your way as soon as the TBT has been received. :D
Thank you, I am loving the forums! On the red rose, could you please put For you, Buck and could you add a random message to the Tin Robot? Just going to send TBT now. 🙂 Thank you!

Thank you, I am loving the forums! On the red rose, could you please put For you, Buck and could you add a random message to the Tin Robot? Just going to send TBT now. 🙂 Thank you!

You’re welcome! Glad to hear that! Just sent both your way with messages. :) Pleasure doing business with you and enjoy the Rose & Tin Robot! :D

Hello, me again! If you still have the Kapp'n Christmas Doll, I would love to buy it! 😍Once you've confirmed I'll send the TBT. Could you add the message:
Sing me a Christmas Sea Shanty

Thank you!

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!
IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
482.jpg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg Apr 19, 2022 at 9:15 AM3,000 TBTx 1
477.jpg
Fossil Easter EggApr 18, 2022 at 10:06 AM300 TBTx 1
327.jpg
Orange BalloonJun 22, 2022 at 2:50 PM1,875 TBT
2,000 to 1,875 TBT
(PRICE DROP!)

152.jpg
Tasty CakeNov 22, 2020 at 9:46 AM10 TBTx 1

Hi! Could I please buy your Blue Hybrid Pansy, Red Pansy and Mint? If you could use my store credit, and I'll send over the remaining 15 TBT now. 😊 Thank you!

Hi! Could I please buy your Blue Hybrid Pansy, Red Pansy and Mint? If you could use my store credit, and I'll send over the remaining 15 TBT now. 😊 Thank you!

Hello again! Just sent everything your way and all Store Credit (500) was redeemed in this transaction. Pleasure doing business like always and enjoy the new collectibles! :D

Last edited:

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!
IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
333.jpg
Dreamy Party PopperJan 5, 2020 at 4:13 PM1,500 TBTx 1

@MasterM64 Could I buy your Timmy Christmas doll, please? With the message : 🎄Happy Toy Day, from Nook's Cranny!🎄

I'll send the TBT once you confirmed. Thank you! :D

Last edited:
@MasterM64 Could I buy your Timmy Christmas doll, please? With the message : 🎄Happy Toy Day, from Nook's Cranny!🎄

I'll send the TBT once you confirmed. Thank you! :D

Hello again! You definitely can for sure, I’ll send w/ requested message ASAP once TBT has been received. :D

EDIT: Collectible sent! Pleasure doing business with you again! :D

Last edited:
Back