• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

Mm.. I might as well ask, how much would you offer for all of my collectibles in store credit?

Hey BakaRina! For just the lineup I see currently (Paradise Planning Egg, Splat Egg, Ladybug Egg, Spring Bloom Egg, Blue Junimo Egg, Green Candy x 2, Purple Candy x 2, & Purple Bat Potion), I would be able to offer: 8,880 TBT in Store Credit (80% of 11,100)! :D

For everything else which is listed as follows (what is visible in inventory tab):

- Fossil Egg
- Dreamy Bear Plush
- Toy Hammer
- Tasty Cake
- Blue Jellyfish
- Bee Plush
- Quirky Doll
- Cocotryoshka
- Pavé Purple Feather
- Pavé
- Matryoshka
- Candy Corn Egg
- Moon Ball
- Mother’s Day Carnation
- Pikachu Egg
- Spring Shamrock
- Kapp’n Doll
- Easter Egg x 2
- Classic Easter Egg

I would be able to offer: 18,468 TBT (80% of 23,085) in Store Credit for all of the above! :D

For Vesta, since I got a lot in stock currently and they don’t really sell, the most I am willing to do currently is 50 TBT in trade-in since I would lower the price on the whole lot as a result.

How does the above sound to you? :D Hope you are doing well and look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Last edited:
Hey BakaRina! For just the lineup I see currently (Paradise Planning Egg, Splat Egg, Ladybug Egg, Spring Bloom Egg, Blue Junimo Egg, Green Candy x 2, Purple Candy x 2, & Purple Bat Potion), I would be able to offer: 8,880 TBT in Store Credit (80% of 11,100)! :D

For everything else which is listed as follows (what is visible in inventory tab):

- Fossil Egg
- Dreamy Bear Plush
- Toy Hammer
- Tasty Cake
- Blue Jellyfish
- Bee Plush
- Quirky Doll
- Cocotryoshka
- Pavé Purple Feather
- Pavé
- Matryoshka
- Candy Corn Egg
- Moon Ball
- Mother’s Day Carnation
- Pikachu Egg
- Spring Shamrock
- Kapp’n Doll
- Easter Egg x 2
- Classic Easter Egg

I would be able to offer: 18,468 TBT (80% of 23,085) in Store Credit for all of the above! :D

For Vesta, since I got a lot in stock currently and they don’t really sell, the most I am willing to do currently is 50 TBT in trade-in since I would lower the price on the whole lot as a result.

How does the above sound to you? :D Hope you are doing well and look forward to hearing back from you soon!
I’ll think about it for now. Thank you

Hi! Could I please buy both of your oranges & an aquamarine? I'm still new to this whole collectible thing but I'm trying to arrange mine so that Lobo sits in the middle. Your older-dated ones would help a lot!!

Hi! Could I please buy both of your oranges & an aquamarine? I'm still new to this whole collectible thing but I'm trying to arrange mine so that Lobo sits in the middle. Your older-dated ones would help a lot!!

Hello! Welcome to the collectible scene! :D That sounds good to me, I’ll send them over as soon as TBT has been received. Would you like any messages on the collectibles (messages that show up when hovering over a collectible)? :)

Hello! Welcome to the collectible scene! :D That sounds good to me, I’ll send them over as soon as TBT has been received. Would you like any messages on the collectibles (messages that show up when hovering over a collectible)? :)
Just sent the tbt! Any or no message is fine, thank you!! :D

Hello again, could I possibly buy one of your Pavé collectibles? Can you include the message 'Pavé must DANCE!' Thank you! :)

Back