Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

We have a Jack. I don't know if they're town or mafia aligned. I do not know who they are. I have reason to suspect they shot at least given the amount of kills.

We have a Jack. I don't know if they're town or mafia aligned. I do not know who they are. I have reason to suspect they shot at least given the amount of kills.

Okay. I won't ask how you know. But this is useful information.

Also, would like to let you guys know that I'll be out of state(and away from wifi), all day Monday. So any inactivity that day is for that reason, saying this in advanced. V(^_^)V

holy crap 4 kills. I'm assuming Mad Hatter bombed someone, Mafia has 2 KP and Jailor killed someone

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll be reading back rn, expect some reads at about 12am AEDT (7-8 hours ish from now) because ive gotta attend my cousins citizenship ceremony thingy and finish my international studies report. any questions for me will also be answered then

oh wait ender was jailed, disregard my pls

- - - Post Merge - - -

*ninja'd :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait satarics death was confirmed by op, damn it kit

post glitch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh nvm working again

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay so im thinking 2KP (4 mafia) and hostile third party since its appearing in all the role PMs

Okay so:

Ayaya
Kit
SarasaKat
Sataric

Sataric PM'd me early Day One because I was freaking out at Sarasakat and was pissed off. He asked to exchange RCs and I did so. He claimed:

So quick to share the information? Suspicious! But I'll be honest nonetheless because my role actually sort of allows it. My name is M.Vonel (Paranoid Gun Owner) and I am working for the Arstotzka ministry of intelligence. My job is to find suspicious activity and thus I am sort of an anti-terrorist agent. However, in the actual game, M.Vonel ends up arresting or killing the main character in several of the endings. You see, he's the paranoid type. If he so much as finds an advertisement flyer in the main characters booth that says something he feels is shady on it, he'll have them executed. That's why anyone who visits me at night becomes minced meat. On the plus side, I am bulletproof, and if I can just show that I am very Pro-Town in the thread, Mafia will have a terribly hard time removing me from the game.

He mainly asked about Sarasakat and asked who I felt suspicious of. He also stated that he was in contact with the jack of all trades, so I'm sure the jack shot either Sarasakat or Kit. He trusted Ayaya, so I highly doubt he would have told the jack to shoot her. Sataric was the only player to RC anything to me. After PMing him a bit, I noticed Ayaya also claimed to be PMing him in the thread. I shot her a PM trying to see how she felt about him because I wasn't 100% set on Sataric being town so I'd thought I'd see if he told her my role. She hinted at being townie. Here is what Ayaya had to say:

Hi! He didn't tell me your role, only told me that you were townreading me and that you were the first to say that I'm town, to be exact:

Some people told me in private that they find you town-aligned. Like Minties. Maybe there was more - I honestly do not remember now, but if it is important information to you then I could dig out the exact list tomorrow and how many times you were mentioned overall. I believe that Minties brought you up first, and not me. Her intense dislike of SarasaKat was the main topic of conversation though, and she made me swear that I would have to go after SarasaKat to avenge her "when she dies and flips town."
He knows my role as well but I'm not as scared since I'm just a regular townie, though I'm likely the casualty tonight if either Sataric and/or Tom are scum.

In fact, I'm talking w/ Tom right now on LINE and he thinks Sataric is suspicious too. His thoughts are:

So did he claim to you out of the blue in that first PM or was there some talking involved? I figured he thought I was scum given how I pushed for a Trojan lynch and then avoided revealing my role to him directly.

I just feel odd about him since while it's useful knowledge, his public sharing of the Papers Please characters list strikes me as odd followed by his seemingly sudden change of heart on the Trojan lynch?

In our QT and post #482. While he voted Panda, post #482 just rubs me wrong? Like oh we should have done this I was so caught up in the moment yadda yadda yadda. It just feels wishwashy.

It seems kind of obvious that he's a granny type role if what he posted is to be believed or he's hardcore baiting.

Surprised how many people have gone around claiming
Personally I want to see how his claims adds up after night. He has nothing to worry now that the Vig is dead if someone question his claim, and it makes sense why Ness got lynched today instead of other players. Sataric already knew Ness' role.

Though if his claim is true then it also makes sense why he's revealing his role willy nilly (he just revealed to Tom in our QT) and he'll likely survive for a while. Trying to start a lynch in him would potentially make people look bad as it'll look like scum trying to get rid of a PR too.

Gonna wait until night is over. Hope what I told you has helped!

The part where Sataric told her I "told him I was townreading her" was actually a lie because I didn't say that. I thought he used it to rolebait her more, making me trust Sataric even less. We talked about his RC to her and they both matched the paranoid gun owner claim. We did think he might be third party since the end of my role PM states that all hostile third parties must be killed and claiming PGO would be a good way to survive, even though we were wrong. Both Ayaya and Sataric made a point to point out that they were suspicious of Trundle and his playstyle.

Panda also claimed something in PMs that makes me sus of them because they tried to cop name fish.

Now onto Tom and why I think he might be scum:

Both Ayaya and Sataric seemed wary of Tom and it seemed like Tom was trying to peel Ayaya away from trusting Sataric without a valid reason. I felt distrusting of Sataric because he lied about what I had said. She asked me what I thought of Tom and I said:

I'm finding Tom really hard to read. I'm wondering why he kept his yolo vote on Trojan and then didn't say much else. I'll have to look more into his playstyle, but he tends to be a wildcard and not really commit to one style. You're PMing him, so do you trust him?

She replied:

Not really, though he approached me because he thinks Sataric seems scummy as well so he asked me if I trust him. I'm honestly suspecting that both of you are working together to change my mind about Sataric so he'll be lynched tomorrow, but that's purely because you're both suspecting the same person which happened to claim as PGO. I'm gonna try asking for his role on Day 2 if I survive.

Tom approached the Sataric/Ayaya duo because they were open in the thread about communicating. He also got Kit to RC to him and if she told him who she left a bomb on, of course mafia would want to kill a player like Sataric. He had the trust of a fair few players already.

Kit contacted me about 5 hours ago when I was in class. They asked me if I was scum and I said no and asked if they were. They said no, but were concerned with "screwing up their role". I didn't push for a RC, but asked what they were afraid of screwing up. They said:

The game possibly D:
So I'm also talking to your scumbuddie tommy boy (and well, half of the player list that I bothered to message tbh)
And um
My role scares me

They didn't believe Sataric's claim either and I advised them to not RC to him. I was trying to press for more info regarding what they were talking to Tom about, but they died before they could respond. Tom has said that Kit RC'd to him, which would mean that a lot of players have at this point.

I tried to fish a bit for what Tom thought about Sataric after he posted calling for people to say if they've been PM'd. Tbh if more players PM'd him and knew he was talking to Sataric, I feel like they'd trust him just by association. The quote below essentially means that he knew everything that Ayaya/Sataric/Panda/Kit and I were talking about either through the secret QT they had or through PM. I find it very telling that the people that openly claimed to him have now all died.

Tom said:
Minties said:
Tom said:
Minties said:
I've been PM'd by Sat early on Day One when Sarasa and I were hot in a fight. He has said things that don't match up.
Such as? I mean the Trojan lynch thing stands out the most to me but more points of view are always welcome :lemon:

Well you know I never trust you Tom, so I'm a bit wary to tell you stuff. He did lie to Ayaya about something I said to gain her trust
Such as lying about you town reading her?

I know it's long, but please read it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To add, if you have roleclaimed to Tom, I'd come forward saying so.

also if you have roleclaimed to Sataric or Ayaya, then essentially Tom probably knows your role as well.

@Minties: Concerning Sataric, he revealed to me and Ayaya in our QT that he was a Paranoid Gun Owner and hinted in the thread that he was a Granny/PGO type role so why would I tell my "supposed" scum team to shoot Sataric? Why call that bluff and risk losing KP? It'd be easier to fake a case and get him lynch over little things than shoot him honestly. Honestly given the role description on Mafia Wiki, PGO has the possibility of being mafia aligned and given how weird he was, I felt that it added up. However I wasn't going to say that and actually continue using the QT to figure out where Sataric was going.

Sataric approached me about working together and mentioned communicating with Ayaya. He suggested creating a QT with me and her, so I accepted the invite. It was later revealed that was a ploy by Ness and Sataric to test me. Irritating, but expected. Given how many people know this and I mentioned mafia kills, it's pretty clear that the deaths of Sataric/[B]Ayaya [/B]is going to be used to push me for a lynch.

I mean if you didn't feel comfortable with me saying that in PM I don't get why you just didn't ask what I knew. Ayaya told me some things, but not everything. I figured it'd be a decent way to get a rise from you, though I wasn't expecting a public callout. Honestly I'll share parts of the PM convos with Kit if that's cool with the host (I think it is but I'm sleepy so). I did get Kit to claim to me since I was curious about what they meant by their role scares them (Seems like they sent that to everyone). Kit didn't tell me who they bombed.

I don't have a rolelist, Ayaya and Sataric did not trust me enough nor did I press for one.

However Minties, do you have said rolelist? Or is that something Sataric/Ayaya took to their graves?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what would I have to gain by revealing the information I did in prior posts Minties? "Oh I knew the roles of the deceased teehee, they're dead now. I DID IT!!! MWahahaahaha" Like if I was scum what do I gain from outing that knowledge?

@Minties: Concerning Sataric, he revealed to me and Ayaya in our QT that he was a Paranoid Gun Owner and hinted in the thread that he was a Granny/PGO type role so why would I tell my "supposed" scum team to shoot Sataric? Why call that bluff and risk losing KP? It'd be easier to fake a case and get him lynch over little things than shoot him honestly. Honestly given the role description on Mafia Wiki, PGO has the possibility of being mafia aligned and given how weird he was, I felt that it added up. However I wasn't going to say that and actually continue using the QT to figure out where Sataric was going.

Sataric approached me about working together and mentioned communicating with Ayaya. He suggested creating a QT with me and her, so I accepted the invite. It was later revealed that was a ploy by Ness and Sataric to test me. Irritating, but expected. Given how many people know this and I mentioned mafia kills, it's pretty clear that the deaths of Sataric/[B]Ayaya [/B]is going to be used to push me for a lynch.

I mean if you didn't feel comfortable with me saying that in PM I don't get why you just didn't ask what I knew. Ayaya told me some things, but not everything. I figured it'd be a decent way to get a rise from you, though I wasn't expecting a public callout. Honestly I'll share parts of the PM convos with Kit if that's cool with the host (I think it is but I'm sleepy so). I did get Kit to claim to me since I was curious about what they meant by their role scares them (Seems like they sent that to everyone). Kit didn't tell me who they bombed.

I don't have a rolelist, Ayaya and Sataric did not trust me enough nor did I press for one.

However Minties, do you have said rolelist? Or is that something Sataric/Ayaya took to their graves?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what would I have to gain by revealing the information I did in prior posts Minties? "Oh I knew the roles of the deceased teehee, they're dead now. I DID IT!!! MWahahaahaha" Like if I was scum what do I gain from outing that knowledge?

As far as I know, they took it to their graves. The only role I knew was Sataric's fake claim of PGO. They didn't tell me who else they were talking to, if any, out of the remaining people alive except you and Panda.

I didn't say that you had your scum team shoot Sataric, I said that you had Kit tell you who they bombed because they RC'd to you and you shot KIT because it would blow up Sataric.

Someone wanted to get rid of their bond because they knew they were both town. It just seems odd that as soon as you come into the fold that they die.

As far as I know, they took it to their graves. The only role I knew was Sataric's fake claim of PGO. They didn't tell me who else they were talking to, if any, out of the remaining people alive except you and Panda.

I didn't say that you had your scum team shoot Sataric, I said that you had Kit tell you who they bombed because they RC'd to you and you shot KIT because it would blow up Sataric.

Someone wanted to get rid of their bond because they knew they were both town. It just seems odd that as soon as you come into the fold that they die.

I'm pretty sure Sataric was talking with a majority of players in the game honestly.

Kit didn't tell me who they had bombed and clearly Minties you knew their role as well so you could have easily have killed Kit as well hoping they struck town.

I don't think they had a bond, Ayaya always seemed on edge in the conversations.

Back