Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Da hell

God damn immigrants stealin' our jobs, this is why we need trump!

But no seriously, I highly doubt there's 7-8 scum for 4 KP. So there's either a SK or Granny.

Think I know who's scum now.

Well.. Thanks for the game. Heh. Both to the players and to Dolby for hosting.

Anymore than four mafia and I think we'd be looking at an unbalanced setup. I was talking to Kit prior to day post in which they revealed their role. Ayaya revealed her role prior to day post to me as well. Sataric revealed a fake role to me and Aya probably, which is why I was so goddamned suspicious. I will share the QT once Sataric or Aya locks it.

What the actual ****

.... Well.... it's day, so I guess I'll get my reads ready to post either tonight or tomorrow morning :/
This definitely gives me quite a bit of info to work with though

Yeah...Jacob and Panda are scum, definitely Panda. Calling it. I see the deaths coming from anyone really so no info from the kills other then what the victims said.

Da hell

God damn immigrants stealin' our jobs, this is why we need trump!

But no seriously, I highly doubt there's 7-8 scum for 4 KP. So there's either a SK or Granny.

Think I know who's scum now.

Then make a post about it instead of just vaguely saying you think you know who it is you insolent cow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah...Jacob and Panda are scum, definitely Panda. Calling it. I see the deaths coming from anyone really so no info from the kills other then what the victims said.

Thx

Evidence please, I don't know where you are coming from with Jacob

wow....

@Daniel i assure you i am not scum... and i will do my best to show you and everyone my town alignment, i have work tonight but ill be posting tomorrow.

Evidence please, I don't know where you are coming from with Jacob

Uh. Where not?

Jacob is scummy af.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I respectfully withdraw my "Scum in Sataric/Ayaya" theory. That was the shortest lived conspiracy theory ever.

Oh, also, I was with Sataric last night in the Jail. He stated quite comfortably that he thought Panda was town. Take that with a grain of salt but I figure it could be relevant.

Oh, also, I was with Sataric last night in the Jail. He stated quite comfortably that he thought Panda was town. Take that with a grain of salt but I figure it could be relevant.

What else do he share? Given he opted to not kill you, there must be some reason.

1. rip holy hell
2. tf you mean scummy lmao, where at?
Is it the voting an inactive? I already stated my reasoning as to why I did that. If you need like an explanation for anything just hmu, but if its just your gut then be a little more careful lol?

and its late so ill catch up tomorrow, most likely after school is when I can post.

What else do he share? Given he opted to not kill you, there must be some reason.

He didn't actually share who he was. He asked me for my role and name, asked me for my reads, then we talked a little bit. He kept himself anonymous. Mostly he asked for my thoughts on things, he didn't actually reveal much. The panda thing was mostly in response to me saying I minor-scumread panda.

He didn't actually share who he was. He asked me for my role and name, asked me for my reads, then we talked a little bit. He kept himself anonymous. Mostly he asked for my thoughts on things, he didn't actually reveal much. The panda thing was mostly in response to me saying I minor-scumread panda.

Did he give a reason for not killing you?

Did he give a reason for not killing you?

Not really? He just was like "Your papers were filled in satisfactorily, your detainment is over. GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and he ended every message with Glory to Arstotzka. Idk if that's relevant but it was really amusing.

1. rip holy hell
2. tf you mean scummy lmao, where at?
Is it the voting an inactive? I already stated my reasoning as to why I did that. If you need like an explanation for anything just hmu, but if its just your gut then be a little more careful lol?

and its late so ill catch up tomorrow, most likely after school is when I can post.

All you say are lies and false promises.

Back