Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

I'm pretty sure Sataric was talking with a majority of players in the game honestly.

Kit didn't tell me who they had bombed and clearly Minties you knew their role as well so you could have easily have killed Kit as well hoping they struck town.

I don't think they had a bond, Ayaya always seemed on edge in the conversations.

I didn't know Kit's role at all. They never RC'd to me because I never asked for it. I wasn't making a snipe list like you were. I can copy pasta all the PMs if you'd like there's only about 4.

I didn't know Kit's role at all. They never RC'd to me because I never asked for it. I wasn't making a snipe list like you were. I can copy pasta all the PMs if you'd like there's only about 4.

"Snipe list" please reach more Minties. Literally the only people who's roles I asked for was Ayaya and Kit. Nobody else.

"Snipe list" please reach more Minties. Literally the only people who's roles I asked for was Ayaya and Kit. Nobody else.

My late night thoughts before I go play league and then go to sleep:

I took some time to go through Tom's posts because he still doesn't sit right with me. He seemed really pissy that I pointed out that he could have sniped Kit (considering he's probably the only one they actually RC'd to) and accused me of doing it. Wasn't that OMGus (still hate this word)? He's playing exactly how he did in GoT and Reindeer mafia where all he did for most of the game was ask for player's opinions on other players and state general broad statements without actually make a case for anyone. He also got really defensive and sassy anytime anyone made a statement alluding to him being mafia, especially in Reindeer mafia.

Let's all publicly roleclaim since we're all friends here. :)

Hi hello

1) Its late I'm not going to type a post up sleepily.
2) I've shared suspicions with Blu about Ashtot, as its become increasingly apparent that there won't be an end to the ****post and the serious town Ashtot will not be making any appearance
3) Its unnerving how many of you have either PMed your roles to Ness that he's got a road map of real claims/fake claims and it could quite possibly be in mafia hands
4) With the number of players we have I'd hazard 4-5 mafia at least. If you're going to point fingers at me (innocent town, beautiful child) and Ashtoto the potato (scum), then who is this final key(s) in the chain hmm?

"Makes me lolz"

Oh sod off. You are officially the LEAST TRUSTWORTHY PLAYER here and from here on I expect our blues to die out. Anyone making a list of roles this early with "promise" of finding scum isn't in this for town. That's mafia sacrificing a team member and then pretending to be town. You wanna lynch me? Come back with concrete evidence Nestle.

Unless you have four cops stuck up your ass, you're unproven. The fact you're just coasting and shouting scum at the topic of your lungs only proves my point. You've no case, no evidence and are leading Town to disaster.

Slip slip slip prove my slip? My only slip so far is outing myself to a probably fake rolelist. Congrats on bandwagoning. I can't wait for Ness/Dolby/Ashtot and Blu to lead us to our valiant deaths.

Jesus Christ you're all stupid mafia please shoot me

Haydenn kindly read this and sod off. I'm not saying Blu isn't town OR watcher. You're just an idiot and none of you have paid attention to this the five other times I've brought this up.

Ness I'm saying you are the roleblocker, not that you are the one who recieved blocking. Ayaya is blocked doc. Do you guys have any remote amount of reading comprehension or do you just spew **** from your mouth?

Okay. Sure Nessy. I'm framing you.

What have you done? Gather roles and play mind games in the shadows, like you're playing Metal Gear Solid. News flash, you're not CIA or some spook. You're desperate now that the tables have turned, you weren't expecting Ayaya to have been watched last night. After all, cop would likely target veterans first and build a rapport from there.

Because I'm thinking logically here Ness. You visited Ayaya last night. Ayaya is alive. What does that mean? Either you're a blue role or you're roleblocker. I intended to keep that close because I wasn't sure what it meant and I wasn't going to spout it off in the thread like we are now.

Roles can be used twice, I repeatedly bring this up because every time we even consider there's two of "X" role, some idiot brings up "LYNCH THEM AND FIND OUT". WOW GUYS, BRILLIANT PLAN A++. Let's just lynch all the blues whole Comet #324 sends in kill actions on the other blues.

Accusations against who all? Rose was bait, Ness is becoming more apparent scum in my eyes and Ashtot I'm 100% sure is scum. In fact if I don't watch him tonight I hope Blu does and proves me right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done responding to you, you can't even accurately point out so called slips. My "slip" henges on you being town, so unless someone out there comes out and tells us to stop fighting because you're town, you're done. You've yet to come up with a logical dispute against me. You've yet to prove I'm not a watcher. Ness you're grasping at straws and it's embarrassing. Done responding tonight, I'm keeping a lady waiting.

Ness shut up already you can't even bother to appropriately reply to me, all you appear to be right now is a child banging on pots and pans screaming at the top of his lungs that I'm scum. It's pathetic and if you're as town as you claim to be, I expect better.

I'm still half asleep, but a lot of the game I've played voting has gone until the last minute. Maybe I just haven't paid enough attention if you're right, I generally don't like waiting til the last minute to vote.

Goddamn I pass out for six hours and ya'll flip flopping around panicing like we ain't been talking in the thread. For the record I've only seen Sarasa as town, Ness I'm uncertain of and well voting is closed and I still would have preferred the Trojan lynch.

He seems to be overly critical of town for "flip flopping around", yet brought nothing up on anyone else to possibly put them up for lynch. There was no actual case on Trojan other than Tom not liking his playstyle in previous games. I hope I'm not the only one that sees the fault here in him voting for Trojan in like the first hour, then contributing no more real suspicions about anyone and keeping that vote on Trojan.

Anyways, I'm curious about this QT that was brought up several times in the thread. Unless the others plan on continuing to use it or there's sensitive information in there, would those involved like to share with the class?

I feel like Tom has spent much of the game being his slimy self like always when he's mafia, trying to weasel his way into PM circles and gain trust. He seems to be very pushy to get information after it was revealed that Sataric had a list of RCs.

You felt it too then? A weird vibe from some of Sataric's posts? An awakening.

It really isn't that hard to fake a fight.

Anymore than four mafia and I think we'd be looking at an unbalanced setup. I was talking to Kit prior to day post in which they revealed their role. Ayaya revealed her role prior to day post to me as well. Sataric revealed a fake role to me and Aya probably, which is why I was so goddamned suspicious. I will share the QT once Sataric or Aya locks it.

Waiting on that QT share. How would he have known that Sataric's role was fake when it wasn't revealed yet? He tried quite hard to make Ayaya more suspicious of Sataric. She even said that he was aggressively trying to paint Sataric in a bad light and cause her to mistrust him.

@Ender: Patience, I've rested up so expect something in a bit. Maybe not before night is over, but reads are coming.

Ah yes the whole "reads are coming" with no delivery. Excellent tactic to look productive while we wait, but then forget that he ever said this. I'm sure he'll deliver now that I've pointed it out. He even took the time to reply to my wall of accusations with a defense, yet hasn't made a credible read on A SINGLE PLAYER all game. The only person that he tried to get lynched was Trojan and that was at the very beginning of the game and he still never made a viable case on him, just wanting to policy when there were many other good options.

I'm pretty sure Sataric was talking with a majority of players in the game honestly.

Kit didn't tell me who they had bombed and clearly Minties you knew their role as well so you could have easily have killed Kit as well hoping they struck town.

I don't think they had a bond, Ayaya always seemed on edge in the conversations.

Tom trying to divert the attention away from the fact that he is probably the only living player that knew Kit's role before they died. I still believe that they revealed to him who they left a bomb on and that if they died, it'd blow up. Say it's on Sataric and boom, scum removes someone that claimed PGO without having to test the claim.

Tbh I don't think Tom is town aligned. If he's not mafia, then he's probably a hostile third party.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry if I misspelled stuff, pretty drained from uni.

disclaimer: this was written over a period of time so some things might be outdated idk

Zoolka: Had a feud with them earlier and I sort of overreacted and called for scum because they wouldn't share their role name with me. To be honest they reacted really well to my overreaction so props to them. As of now, I'm inclined to believe they're town, even though they're probably wary of me now.

M3ow_
: The person I have discussed the most with in this game, as of now I'm hoping she's town, because I don't think she would lie to me.

Lucanosa: Honestly, he's just talking filler and saying things people have already said. I noticed he's done this a lot in past games, so I feel like he's town for the moment.

Runeraider: Same goes, filler and repeating things. One thing that stuck out to me was that he had 'suspicions' on the other 2 lynch candidates for day 1 (SarasaKat and Panda).

Tom: Leaning town, but I'm not too sure. Claimed that Ayaya shared her role with him, and if he was mafia I don't think their priority would be to kill townies. I'm pretty sure Tom has been playing for a while, so there's still a chance he could flip mafia because he knows what he's doing.

Trojan: I have no idea, he was heading to be lynched on day 1 because of his usual playstyle, but this time round he seemed like he was trying, and got really defensive about it. When he's up for a lynch usually, he doesn't care and just says go ahead. For now I'll dismiss him as suspicious though.

Trundle: Has been questioning many people and has been pushing people a bit, I'll provide more reads later
Daniel: I am highly suspicious of him due to the sudden change of playstyle. Usually he would talk a lot on day 1. I don't know why, but he is definitely coasting along and being dismissed too easily. I'm guessing he has been instructed by his team to be quiet if he is mafia, but I have a feeling he's the third party and trying to stay under the radar.

Panda: Has never been mafia, sort of claimed she was town as she said something along the lines of "When I'm scum, I won't know what to do because I've never been one", which did not look good in my eyes. Was also pretty defensive when a bandwagon was happening on her.

Jacob: Has been very dodgy with his posts, not really contributing anything and voted someone solely because they were inactive. Although he has pointed out a few things, I'm very wary of him at this point in time.

Minties
: I remember her saying elsewhere that she loved being town because she could voice her opinions without worrying, and by the looks of it in this game, I'm stuck half way between reading her as scum and town. I know Minties is also a very skilled player can be very manipulative, so keeping an eye on her would be a good idea. If Ender flips scum, I'd like a further look since he town reads her.

Ender: I have a strong feeling he is definitely scum. What struck me is that when the bandwagon on SarasaKat was in action, he out of now where claimed to believe that he thought SarasaKat was scum, and somehow managed to convince town to lynch Ness instead. One night later, Sarasa had been killed and flipped town, hoping to assume he would seem pro-town. What my point is that I know for a fact he had claimed innocent on someone who was about to be lynched before in a different game, I'm just trying to find the post somewhere. His posts also seem very forced or planned out, I've noticed the way he types is somewhat different by using faces and saying oops, which I haven't seen from him before

and if you're too lazy to read, My lynch priority for today is Ender
any questions i'll answer in the morning or after school, it depends idk

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh i forgot to formar daniel's name but it should be in orange

- - - Post Merge - - -

*format

@Dough

Not going to quote that so my post isn't too huge. I'm definitely not scum. I've been speaking with players in PMs today about Ender possibly being scum. I'm wondering why Sataric chose to not kill him. Majority of his posts have been "this is a good post! A+++" without really saying much. He is responsible for starting the Ness lynch, but didn't really seem too phased that we killed our freaking vig day one.

I'm hoping that a DT inspect went out or something to shed some light because last night doesn't give us much to go on other than possible scum in Sataric's circle.

Ender: I have a strong feeling he is definitely scum. What struck me is that when the bandwagon on SarasaKat was in action, he out of now where claimed to believe that he thought SarasaKat was scum, and somehow managed to convince town to lynch Ness instead. One night later, Sarasa had been killed and flipped town, hoping to assume he would seem pro-town. What my point is that I know for a fact he had claimed innocent on someone who was about to be lynched before in a different game, I'm just trying to find the post somewhere. His posts also seem very forced or planned out, I've noticed the way he types is somewhat different by using faces and saying oops, which I haven't seen from him before

1. I think you mean "Thought SarasaKat was town."

2. I stated that I thought SarasaKat was town as EARLY as Page 25, Post here. It didn't come out of no where. It was a stated read that I constantly returned to.

3. SarasaKat believed I was town. If I was scum, there is no way I'd kill her. I mean, What's the bonus? Make everyone think I'm town? It won't work like that. Just because I was right about Sarasa. Better for scum!ender to keep Sarasa around because that's a confirmed helper.

4. I have on multiple occasions tried to and sometimes succeeded in flipping the lynch off someone I thought was town at the end of the day. This has happened in games where I am scum (1984 I think it was?) and times I am town (Dragonfall mafia, notably. Though town ended up turning on me and lynching me on Day 1. Thanks Dad)

5. I use smilies in every ****ing game. There's nothing so sarcastic as adding a :D on the end.

So uh, good case. And by good case I mean "**** case".

Do you know what the funny thing is? I state towards the end of the night that Jacob/Dough are my scum thoughts/push targets for today and suddenly Dough throws a case on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nothing 2 say ender? ive seen you lurking a while

Was finding the quotes to prove your argument is bull. Nothing much.

So you think I'm leaning scum because I made a case against you after you said you thoight I was scum. I see through but I don't get your point

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ Doughsant does that mean my name should be orange ? just asking cause i come after daniel ?

Yours is still yellow, everythingg was originally jumbled up so

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah i know its not the best case, but theres just something off about you idk

@Dough

Not going to quote that so my post isn't too huge. I'm definitely not scum. I've been speaking with players in PMs today about Ender possibly being scum. I'm wondering why Sataric chose to not kill him. Majority of his posts have been "this is a good post! A+++" without really saying much. He is responsible for starting the Ness lynch, but didn't really seem too phased that we killed our freaking vig day one.

I'm hoping that a DT inspect went out or something to shed some light because last night doesn't give us much to go on other than possible scum in Sataric's circle.

Without saying too much? I stated CLEARLY in my first reads post (Linked above in response to Dough) that I had town reads on Sarasa/Trundle/Tom and had scumreads on Sataric/Ness/Jacob. I also stated a Trojan scumlean that stayed strong up until his post later where he had numbered responses.

So, I'm really saying nothing clear. I've been making my reads clear as **** all game honey.

And as for not too phased? I lashed out at Sataric undeservedly Here and pseudo apologised Here. Sure I didn't overdramatically bemoan my failure. But if you wanted that you got the wrong player.

Look, I'm actually fairly sure you're town, unlike Dough. So why did you say I "Said A++ without saying much" when I clearly stated reads and leans and personal opinions on things. At the SAME TIME as asking questions of people (A few good ones of Sataric actually). So where was I not doing much?

So you think I'm leaning scum because I made a case against you after you said you thoight I was scum. I see through but I don't get your point

No. I thought you were leaning scum well before the case on me just now. Last night I stated it outright. My point was to point out to the other players how this super-scum read on me has come out of thin air after I said you/Jacob were my preferences for today's pressure/lynch targets.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Minties, we should play league together sometime. I'm assuming you're on Oce.

Without saying too much? I stated CLEARLY in my first reads post (Linked above in response to Dough) that I had town reads on Sarasa/Trundle/Tom and had scumreads on Sataric/Ness/Jacob. I also stated a Trojan scumlean that stayed strong up until his post later where he had numbered responses.

So, I'm really saying nothing clear. I've been making my reads clear as **** all game honey.

And as for not too phased? I lashed out at Sataric undeservedly Here and pseudo apologised Here. Sure I didn't overdramatically bemoan my failure. But if you wanted that you got the wrong player.

Look, I'm actually fairly sure you're town, unlike Dough. So why did you say I "Said A++ without saying much" when I clearly stated reads and leans and personal opinions on things. At the SAME TIME as asking questions of people (A few good ones of Sataric actually). So where was I not doing much?

@Ender you are talking to doughssant no ? what are you saying in upper last paragraph ? " unlike dough"

- - - Post Merge - - -

you're *

why do you keep asking clearly obv questions panda, read it tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

question out of the blue, when you were jailed, did you claim to Sataric/was asked to claim?

Sataric asked me to claim and I claimed. What that claim was, I'm not revealing.

I didnt expect you to claim but eh okay. I'm still not convinced, I'll see how I go when I wake up and read tomorrows posts..

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah im off to bed bye ppl

Back