• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pangs of nostalgia

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
I am a bit curious about who is still active on here who may remember me, been a while since I really posted anywhere not in the sage board.

I keep checking in here every so often, it has been a long time since I was truly active though. I am still a Nintendo fan, been collecting amiibo even. Made it to semi finals of a smash bros tournament at a bar around PAX this year :p

Oooo and I am a full time computer science and game design teacher now getting paid very nicely!

Oh, I've seen you before. I've always been curious as to what kind of person you were.

I am a bit curious about who is still active on here who may remember me, been a while since I really posted anywhere not in the sage board.

I keep checking in here every so often, it has been a long time since I was truly active though. I am still a Nintendo fan, been collecting amiibo even. Made it to semi finals of a smash bros tournament at a bar around PAX this year :p

Oooo and I am a full time computer science and game design teacher now getting paid very nicely!

Who are you!?

I came in thinking this was going to be a discussion about moments when you feel all nostalgic. I had a story ready and everything.

I am disappoint.

Well I suppose you can still give a story mine was visiting back here :p

OK, mystery man!

I discovered MasaeAnela when I was looking for good LPs of Kirby's Dream Land 3. I looked at this one, figured a boy would've said this title ("Welcome to Cuteness Overload!"), clicked on it, and was pleasantly surprised to hear a girl's voice. Since then, Masae has become one of my favorite girl gamers on YouTube.

Ok.

Well, we found a bunch of old vhs tapes in a closet after cleaning it out and I decided to watch one tape which was the Japanese version of one of the Pokemon Pikachu movies. Hearing the original music and such after such a long time was like being slapped in the face with nostagia. :p

Back