• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ✨Panda's Platano Golden Tool Crafting Service! I provide the gold, you provide the tool! HYBRIDS for sale!!💐 1 TBT each!! Over 100 GREEN MUMS!! 🍀🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPanda

🌷 fresh from the garden 🌷
Bells
ど
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
Ruby
Mint
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
う
Feedback
100% (3211) +
Welcome to my little shop~ Here in Platano (my second island for those wondering ^.^) I can craft any golden tool you'd like however many times you'd like. Using my plentiful gold nuggets and the desired tools you bring me, I can transform them into gold before your very eyes! You'll come with dingy, old tools and leave with new, sparkly versions! (that unfortunately still break, but when they do, just remember Panda! Or my alter ego, PeachyPie!)

Each craft costs just 5 tbt. So for example, you'd like all six golden tools? That'll be just 30 tbt total!

Golden tools include:

Watering can
Fishing rod
Net
Shovel
Axe
Slingshot

🐭Important note: each tool cannot be the flimsy version (excluding the slingshot as there is no flimsy version of it) The tool first needs to be upgraded to the iron version in order to be able to be crafted into gold. Please keep this in mind!

🌺Here's my little side shop: I am simply DROWNING in flowers! I have bunches, and I mean BUNCHES, of basic flowers and hybrids. Basic flowers are free, and each hybrid costs 1 tbt, except green mums. They cost 2 tbt each. Gold roses and blue roses are currently unavailable as I want to give them time to propagate!

Happy shopping, little ones!

Last edited:
I'd like to get one of each golden tool except for the slingshot. Also, I'd like to buy 10 blue roses, if possible. I believe that'd be 45 TBT.

I'd like to get one of each golden tool except for the slingshot. Also, I'd like to buy 10 blue roses, if possible. I believe that'd be 45 TBT.
Certainly! I'll go ahead and pm you my code~ then, pm me yours and I'll deliver the 10 blue roses :)

Hi~ could I get a Golden Axe, 6 green mums and about 10 pink hyacinths if you have that many?
Edit. Changed 15 to 10 c:
For sure!~ Altogether that will be 27 TBT total
Post automatically merged:

Whoops! Didn't see your edit in time 😅

No problem! That's 27 tbt :)

Hi! I would like a golden shovel plus 5 black cosmos and 5 purple hyacinths if you have any available!

Hi! I would like a golden shovel plus 5 black cosmos and 5 purple hyacinths if you have any available!
I'm currently at work and not available this very moment but once I'm back home I'll get your order ready~ 😊

Order: 1 gold shovel, 5 black cosmos and 5 purple hyacinths, your total is 15 tbt :)

hello! i’d love to have all the tools crafted except the slingshot and watering can please c: i believe that should be 20 tbt total? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back