Shop ✨Panda's Platano Golden Tool Crafting Service! I provide the gold, you provide the tool! HYBRIDS for sale!!💐 1 TBT each!! Over 100 GREEN MUMS!! 🍀🍀

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you still selling gold nugget stacks for 50 tbt by any chance? i couldn't find your old thread for it ^^

i'll buy a stack if you're willing to sell!

Welcome to my little shop~ Here in Platano (my second island for those wondering ^.^) I can craft any golden tool you'd like however many times you'd like. Using my plentiful gold nuggets and the desired tools you bring me, I can transform them into gold before your very eyes! You'll come with dingy, old tools and leave with new, sparkly versions! (that unfortunately still break, but when they do, just remember Panda! Or my alter ego, PeachyPie!)

Each craft costs just 5 tbt. So for example, you'd like all six golden tools? That'll be just 30 tbt total!

Golden tools include:

Watering can
Fishing rod
Net
Shovel
Axe
Slingshot

🐭Important note: each tool cannot be the flimsy version (excluding the slingshot as there is no flimsy version of it) The tool first needs to be upgraded to the iron version in order to be able to be crafted into gold. Please keep this in mind!

🌺Here's my little side shop: I am simply DROWNING in flowers! I have bunches, and I mean BUNCHES, of basic flowers and hybrids. Basic flowers are free, and each hybrid costs 1 tbt, except green mums and blue roses. They cost 2 tbt each. Gold roses are currently unavailable as I want to give them time to propagate!

⭐I am also selling Zodiac DIYs, just 100 tbt each! Super special bundle: each DIY plus 10 zodiac fragments, just 150 tbt.

Taurus is all I have left! The other zodiac diys have been sold~

I'll add more goodies in the future! Please keep checking back~

That's all for now! Happy shopping, little ones!
Hi! How many blue roses do you happen to have? And may I purchase 2 golden watering cans as well?

Hi! How many blue roses do you happen to have? And may I purchase 2 golden watering cans as well?
I have about 25 blue roses 😊 for 2 gold cans that's 10 tbt. You just need to bring me 2 regular watering cans and I'll upgrade them to gold for you~

May I purchase 10 blue roses as well? So with the 2 watering cans plus the roses, that's 30 tbt, correct?
I have about 25 blue roses 😊 for 2 gold cans that's 10 tbt. You just need to bring me 2 regular watering cans and I'll upgrade them to gold for you~

May I purchase 10 blue roses as well? So with the 2 watering cans plus the roses, that's 30 tbt, correct?
Correct :) would you like me to drop off the 10 blue roses first or would you like to come over for the gold cans? Either option is fine with me!

Correct :) would you like me to drop off the 10 blue roses first or would you like to come over for the gold cans? Either option is fine with me!
I'll open so you can drop off the roses, then you can open and craft! (or you could craft at my place as well if you'd like, I have a diy bench outside!)

Would you be willing to negotiate your price for crafting golden tools if I can provide the gold as well as the tools? I was thinking 2 tbt each?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back