• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

♡ Palette's Art Gallery

=o dumb question but what are commisions?

Commissions are when people order from others to do something and get paid in return.
E.g. Someone asks an artists to draw [something], in return, they get paid.

Your art is adorable I love how you color omg <33

might send a pm sometime soon :D

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_ncuop9yBC01t2n07k.png

Thank you all!

Auuahh I love how you drew Starlark's character. ; ; The rose accents at the bottom are a really nice touch.

wow this is ****ing adorable rip me I LOVE YOUR COLORS AND THE WAY YOU DO OUTFITS AND JUST
EVERYTHING
Auuahh I love how you drew Starlark's character. ; ; The rose accents at the bottom are a really nice touch.

I know right?!?! Palette I love you ;-; I'd commission you again but I fear you have too much on your plate :(
You're so awesome and omfg I'm lurking hardcore for the rest of the commishes if there were any :)

Haha c: Once I eat the commissions on the plate clean, I'll allow commissions again ~
Since school is starting in, 2 days, I'm going to be a little slow.

But thank you very much for all your kind words! I'm always happy to receive them.

:0 ur art is so beautiful, probably the best I've seen so far from all the other art shops. I'd love it if u could draw me my OC later after u finish all of these commissions, u sound really busy lol ;)

Ahhhhh these drawings are adorable! The Flurry one is so cute! I'd love to see more work :>

tumblr_inline_ncwmvkOwzL1t2n07k.png

Thank you! c: I'm really glad to hear all this. I'll try to complete the commissions in time ^^

Are you still open for more commissions? :0 If so, could you please draw my mayor? :) Click for refs Thank you! <3 You're such an amazing artist~ :)

Are you still open for more commissions? :0 If so, could you please draw my mayor? :) Click for refs Thank you! <3 You're such an amazing artist~ :)

Hello! I prefer PM's for inquiries about commissions and all c:
Unfortunately, I'm a little full so I can't accept anymore until I finish the current ones.
Feel free to PM me once I'm available though!

Back