♡ Palette's Art Gallery

=o dumb question but what are commisions?

Commissions are when people order from others to do something and get paid in return.
E.g. Someone asks an artists to draw [something], in return, they get paid.

Your art is adorable I love how you color omg <33

might send a pm sometime soon :D

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_ncuop9yBC01t2n07k.png

Thank you all!

Auuahh I love how you drew Starlark's character. ; ; The rose accents at the bottom are a really nice touch.

wow this is ****ing adorable rip me I LOVE YOUR COLORS AND THE WAY YOU DO OUTFITS AND JUST
EVERYTHING
Auuahh I love how you drew Starlark's character. ; ; The rose accents at the bottom are a really nice touch.

I know right?!?! Palette I love you ;-; I'd commission you again but I fear you have too much on your plate :(
You're so awesome and omfg I'm lurking hardcore for the rest of the commishes if there were any :)

Haha c: Once I eat the commissions on the plate clean, I'll allow commissions again ~
Since school is starting in, 2 days, I'm going to be a little slow.

But thank you very much for all your kind words! I'm always happy to receive them.

:0 ur art is so beautiful, probably the best I've seen so far from all the other art shops. I'd love it if u could draw me my OC later after u finish all of these commissions, u sound really busy lol ;)

Ahhhhh these drawings are adorable! The Flurry one is so cute! I'd love to see more work :>

tumblr_inline_ncwmvkOwzL1t2n07k.png

Thank you! c: I'm really glad to hear all this. I'll try to complete the commissions in time ^^

Are you still open for more commissions? :0 If so, could you please draw my mayor? :) Click for refs Thank you! <3 You're such an amazing artist~ :)

Are you still open for more commissions? :0 If so, could you please draw my mayor? :) Click for refs Thank you! <3 You're such an amazing artist~ :)

Hello! I prefer PM's for inquiries about commissions and all c:
Unfortunately, I'm a little full so I can't accept anymore until I finish the current ones.
Feel free to PM me once I'm available though!

Back