• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Paintings/ Statues!! **RESTOCKING**

ouiouiouwha

Cataloger
Bells
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hi everyone~!

I HAVE NOW OFFICIALLY COMPLETED MY MUSEUM! yay I will continue to be running this thread because people need art and I'm gunna supply it because art is ANNOYING.

Here's what I currently have to offer:

Fine Painting

*always restocking c:*

I'm selling each piece for 25k each!

- OR -

One piece of art for one piece of art even trade!

ALL pieces of art are double checked using Thonky's Guide.

Last edited:
I'll trade a Nice Painting for one of your Flowery Paintings.

I'll trade a Nice Painting for one of your Flowery Paintings.

Yay! My gates are open now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Moving Painting for 50k. :)

VM me.

Would you be willing to bring the price down to 35K and a tip of 25 TBT?? :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's getting late so I'm calling it a night.. I'll be back on tomorrow in the late afternoon. Feel free to post your offers~

i have all the the paintings / statutes you need for 25 TBT each. message me if you need any (✿◠‿◠)

Could I buy the remaining paintings and statues if possible? :) Unless you'd prefer to keep some to trade. I'm quite far from completing my art gallery and I'd like to try to help out a friend too ;-;

Last edited:
Could I buy the remaining paintings and statues if possible? :) Unless you'd prefer to keep some to trade. I'm quite far from completing my art gallery and I'd like to try to help out a friend too ;-;
Absolutely~ The total for everything would be... 225k! So that's 9 pieces of art. You can come to my town to pick them up whenever you are ready. :)

Hi everyone~ I just updated the thread with all the art that I currently have to offer~ I only need 1 more statue and my museum is complete!!

Back