• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Overshadowed villagers

The chickens dont get too much love in my opinion. Egbert and Benedict are such sweet lazy chickens. And I love my dear Ava, I never see her talked about or anything

The chickens dont get too much love in my opinion. Egbert and Benedict are such sweet lazy chickens. And I love my dear Ava, I never see her talked about or anything

RIP Leigh. You were my only chicken villager when I was a teen playing the GC game. I really liked you.

Omg Timbra! She is the best sheep! All the other ones are bleck.... I tried willow but literally none of them can stand up to her!

Lopez gets overshadowed by all the other deer and smugs, but I think he looks more smug than the others and doesn't need a stupid scowl to do it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

As far as chickens above, I think broffina is cool! And Knox almost became one of my dreamies at one point

Sparro is really cute and charming but he's never talked about c:

The birds hardly get any love. Theres a lot of cute ones like Midge, Sparro, Jacques, and Robin. Yet no one talks about them.

i'm gonna hop on the Sparrow train and say that he's one of my favorite jocks, but i feel like he's overshadowed by other jocks and birds ;__;

There are so many overshadowed lazies! My favorite is Hugh, because his appearance along with being a pig totally matches his lazy personality ^^ Lazies love to say stuff like "I baked you this pie, but I ended up eating it," and Hugh would probably be the best one to say those lines because he's a pig and it would be likely for him to keep on accidentally eating like a lazy would. x)
Other lazies I like though are Lucky and Biskit. c:

For normals, my favorite is Vesta! Aaa she's so adorable, and her face literally lights up all the time, which makes me so happy ^^ Some of the popular normal may be adorable, but dear gosh their faces don't shine as bright as Vesta's heehee. My next fave is Daisy, I feel there needs to be more love for this doggy archaeologist!!!

For smugs, Kidd is freaking adorable. I mean, Marshal's cute but personally he got boring after some time ^^; Colton isn't my type either, and I haven't had the chance to see Julian for myself but he's definitely not overshadowed. Kidd is like this shy punk kid c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I know Fuchsia is in tier 2 but I haven't heard much about her from others ^^; I feel she's pretty much overshadowed by the greater deers like Diana and Beau. I mean, I love how I can imagine her saying "girlfriend" in a sassy tone, like "gurlfraaand". x)

oooo

static, queenie, sprinkles, bones, butch, samson, bangle, rocco, hamphrey....

i could go on and on

static is my favorite out of these, and i gotta say, why doesn't he get more love? he's a cranky purple squirrel that yet always has a grin on his face. you know in the pre-generated avatars with the villagers, there's one with that purple squirrel? that's static. he was in my first town ever and he is one of my favorites. unfortuntately he moved away, but i lost that cartridge anyway xD

nate........... why don't more people like him?? he's basically winnie-the-pooh in every way. i love him so much.

shep seems to be a very overshadowed smug. cmon yall he's adorable.

Back