• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Outroduction. [Goodbye]

Status
Not open for further replies.

proddc

Bells
Small Mailbox
If you are reading this, I'm somewhat sorry to say I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back.
I will however be on the AC subreddit, and the animalcrossingcommunity, both at proddc . same username.
If we have past trades not traded, feel free to find me on either of those two accounts and message me, or if you're calling it off, just pm me.
I'll occasionally look at my PM/VM s here but won't be posting anymore after I sell my tbt bells.
If I do not receive a message from you, I assume our trade is off.
Thank you to those who have been very nice and kind to me, and to those who, well, haven't- a wise man once told me "haters back off" :)
Thanks all, and goodbye.

tumblr_mnletjfoNZ1qbgtxfo1_500.gif

Good luck
have a good day
kisses
take care you

Last edited:
You're leaving me D; I thought we were better friends than that ~ Just kidding anyway, ciao and hope you'll choose to come back to TBT one day. (I know you said you're not coming back but ya never know!)

Last edited:
I guess the anarchy failed?

do me a favor and not be so disrespectful and sarcastic , k cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry to see that you're leaving. :c

It's all good :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mnletjfoNZ1qbgtxfo1_500.gif

Good luck
have a good day
kisses
take care you

that made me smile. you too though~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're leaving me D; I thought we were better friends than that ~ Just kidding anyway, ciao and hope you'll choose to come back to TBT one day. (I know you said you're not coming back but ya never know!)

heehee, i will come back to check your giveaway, but thanks you for everythingc:

No problem^ I've never seen someone make a thread for an 'outroduction' before...

because mods think they're 'pointless' and 'clutter up the forums' and 'not needed' at least thats the reply i got when i asked.

ah, it's too bad you're going to that uptight trash hole known as ACC, hope you don't accidentally tell people IRL to "(1.1 General Spamming) is against the rules"

We do not allow these kinds of threads on the forum because they often turn into arguments or people spamming/trolling/being rude.

If you are leaving, please just personally contact the people you need to. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back