• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

our silly little art thread

axaniao

previously ecstasy
Bells
Switch
8356-0736-5695
Island
Alternia
Dreamy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
My Melody Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Space Whale Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Last edited:
i keep forgetting that you changed your name 😭 but your art style’s so cute!!

hey besties i sketched my comfort character

IMG_20210505_014305_176.jpg
i am so bad at drawing buff guys but i had to try i love him sm

Screenshot_20211109-155416-560.png

an oc from an artist i like (joycawn on YouTube sodagf on twitter)
Screenshot_20211109-155428-692.png

Screenshot_20211109-155442-967.png
some yokai watch stuff
ive been drawing alot but never posted any of it in my thread
ill probably go through my notebook later and look for more stuff to post these r just my newest ones
ive only been doing traditional stuff tbh but i improved alot since last time i posted

Dang these are some good, cute art. I really like the little furry characters. Pretty adorable.

IMG_20211216_034001424~2.jpg
me when i draw fnaf fangame angst
i went from being obsessed with springtrap to being obsessed with an alternate universe version of the guy inside springtrap (i have cried multiple times over this man . poor dave)

Okay sorry for absolutely flooding your notifications, but I'm absolutely impressed that compared to when you first started out making art, you've improved a lot! Your lines are better, the body anatomy, and the poses are more dynamic.

Something tells me your skills were held back a bit when drawing digitally. After seeing your traditional sketches, you've definitely got potential. Obviously, you got more things to improve on such as the hands, and even then it doesn't look that bad on your first attempts. If you continue to find ways to improve over the years, you might be up there with the pros!

Back