• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our Easter 2019 Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time does it start? I might not log on and I don?t wanna miss it. Does it start today?

I'm on spring break and my body woke up at 6:55 am. do you see how excited I am for this event

People new to the egg hunt: I’m so excited for this egg hunt!

TBT egg hunt: feeling cute, might crush your dreams later, idk

Might keep a collection of screenshots from all the new members saying how excited they are, and then see how many of them post in the egg hunt thread saying it's so hard Haha.

For real though I'm pretty excited, cant wait

Might keep a collection of screenshots from all the new members saying how excited they are, and then see how many of them post in the egg hunt thread saying it's so hard Haha.

For real though I'm pretty excited, cant wait

well you're getting an egg of your choice anyway because art, (and by the looks of your gold egg you're genius), so plz don't mock the newbies who will hustle, thnx! ;)

1pm, EST, man so late. I was hoping to atleast see for myself what it looked like before I went to work, but that's the excact time I have to be at work today.

My chances are so slim rn.

I'm pretty excited now.

I remember my very first egg hunt, which was in 2015 by the way. And I got a grand total of 14 eggs. That's quite insane for someone who hasn't done the egg hunt yet.

Now i'm a veteran and a decent pro at this, and at best i'd probably gain about 10-16 eggs at the least.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also shouldn't think too hard on these, because that's how they getcha.

It's only 10:33 am here and I'm already having a crappy day at work. Looking forward to this egg hunt to distract me, lol.

Pfffft I suck at piecing things together so I’m terrible at this haha. It’s like I have information in my head but it just doesn’t click. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back