• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Our Easter 2019 Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this event is mostly about egg collectibles, but wouldn't it be really nice to have a Zipper
collectible? You know, so that you can take a look at his beautiful face at any time, right under
your profile pic...

I'm just kidding btw, please don't think about this @staff...

Last edited:
I know this event is mostly about egg collectibles, but wouldn't it be really nice to have a Zipper
collectible? You know, so that you can take a look at his beautiful face at any time, right under
your profile pic...

I'm just kidding btw, please don't think about this @staff...

We kind of have one already. :p It's super old though! I have it as the last item in my items right now.

Damn I work a long time on Saturday, so I can't be online looking for these eggs :/

Welp, now I'm really only gonna find 1. Maybe 2 at best but with my trash luck and dumm self, finding more would be pure luck

I also wish the egg decorating was to draw out an egg, like how it would be displayed as a collectable. I had some ideas, some even for Rune Factory. But I understand the whole egg painting creating thing, since, ya know, that's an Easter thing.

Does the hunt start sometime today (Easter Friday) or tomorrow on Saturday? If this info was already given, I'm sorry! I can't find it :( if it's just for Saturday and Sunday, I unfortunately can't participate.

Does the hunt start sometime today (Easter Friday) or tomorrow on Saturday? If this info was already given, I'm sorry! I can't find it :( if it's just for Saturday and Sunday, I unfortunately can't participate.

I believe it has traditionally started Saturday - or at least that was the case last year. Usually they put up a thread for it the day before, so we could be getting more details today.

Splatoon 2's 48 hour long Splatfest and Bell Tree Forum's Egg hunt are on the same weekend...

That's gonna be some busy easter for me...

I believe it has traditionally started Saturday - or at least that was the case last year. Usually they put up a thread for it the day before, so we could be getting more details today.

Thanks for the answer! Darn. I'll be missing it this year again.

I see Justin has an odd so called "Test" collectible going on. What could that be?

Um,

So where are hints posted to? Sorry for the really dumb question, never done this before.

Um,

So where are hints posted to? Sorry for the really dumb question, never done this before.

A thread will be posted and the hints will be in the thread. It'll be super straightforward once the thread is up!

Oooh okay, thanks! I was stalking this thread to see if they'd get posted here.

Well since there no thread posted yet, I'm just probably going to go to sleep here soon.

Last edited:
the easter egg hunt thread, with all of its hints, wlll get posted in the easter island part of the forums, as mentioned in the op here

altho of course the hints will be done in stages i expect so everyone has a fair chance! (well i say everyone has a chance but....)

I see everyone has a row for egg currency in their sidebars now... interesting... I’m so hyped for this egg hunt! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back