• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Orange is the New Black Discussions

Who is you favourite character? GLORIA SHE ROCKS
Who do you hate? I can't stand Leanne her teeth are so disgusting and she's just so thick
Who can't you believe? what

What is your favourite story? the entire show is a story, do you mean back story? probs pipers because I like her character

I really want to see Soso's back story

Last edited:
Do you not know what < means?

I like Laura Prepon/Alex a hell of a lot more

i totally wasnt paying attention lol omg. yea i like alex but her and piper together annoys me. but i love any scene where alex and lolly are together i giggle at the faces alex makes

bored of piper now she's just not likeable anymore
my favourite character is poussey, she's such a sweetheart.
pennsatucky's backstory in s3 broke my heart :(
oh and healy grosses me out like no other.

bored of piper now she's just not likeable anymore
my favourite character is poussey, she's such a sweetheart.
pennsatucky's backstory in s3 broke my heart :(
oh and healy grosses me out like no other.

finally someone else who finds piper annoying yesss!
poussey is such a sweetheart and healy (creeper alert).
his mail ordered bride annoys me to

I really like Piper still. I just think that she's making so many wrong decisions and is losing herself in season 3.

Like she's forgotten exactly why she's in prison. and this new business of hers is definitely going to lead to more prison time.

as for alex.. well.. I never particularly liked her that much.

I just laugh over how many straight girls have a crush on Stella/Ruby Rose. Like, no it doesn't make you lesbian, it makes you a person with eyes.

But either way, as awesome as Stella is? I still prefer Alex. I dunno, I just have always been fond of her character.

I just laugh over how many straight girls have a crush on Stella/Ruby Rose. Like, no it doesn't make you lesbian, it makes you a person with eyes.

I think having a crush on Ruby Rose makes you a straight girl - she looks like a 19 year old boy XD

Ruby Rose can look hella femme though but then she can look like the suavest dude. She's attractive either way, tbh.

But either way, as awesome as Stella is? I still prefer Alex. I dunno, I just have always been fond of her character.

right i fell in love when i first saw her but i still miss nicky

Ruby Rose can look hella femme though but then she can look like the suavest dude. She's attractive either way, tbh.

she is did you see her short film called Break Free on youtube? utterly amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I miss Nicky too, her character gave me so much life.

right i miss her and her hair and the way she just wore her uniform

i love oitnb my fave character is prob poussey honestly and stella is cute i guess but like shes not that hot tbh

she is did you see her short film called Break Free on youtube? utterly amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

right i miss her and her hair and the way she just wore her uniform

I've seen it, it was glorious indeed.

Yessss, I just need her to come back but probs won't happen.

I'm currently still on Season 1. I absolutely love Claudette, and Tricia (for some reason) held a special place in my heart. Pennsatucky makes me want to drive a screwdriver through my eardrums though.

Back