• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Opinions on Lily..

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Yes another of these thread but..
Does anyone else think Lily is severly underrated? id say shes definitely in the top 5 cutest villagers, and one of the best normals, yet no-one ever talks about her? i may get her in Azalea
she was a great friend in the gamecube one and Wild world..
I mean just witness the cuteness!
tumblr_n1fnqmlbP11sh6qhgo1_400.png

tumblr_n1ufcvoic11sizfu4o1_400.png

Honestly, the only frog villager i love (along with Emerald from GC)
so what do you think of Lily?

She's cute, but that's about all she has going for her. Other villagers are unique, like food-based villagers. Some examples are... everyone in your sig. Except Molly.

I had Lily in my town since the first week I was playing. She moved RIGHT in front of my house, so I kind of held a grudge against her for it, but I eventually just let it go and fell in love with her. She just recently moved away so I can make room for Daisy, one of my dreamies, but she sent me her picture in the mail.

She's not a bad villager at all, but like Panda said, she's just not unique, so she's not really wanted very much.

I think she's really cute. She was the normal I was going to get before I decided that I didn't want any normals (but I also didn't expect to actually like Fauna...).

I had Lily in my town since the first week I was playing. She moved RIGHT in front of my house, so I kind of held a grudge against her for it, but I eventually just let it go and fell in love with her. She just recently moved away so I can make room for Daisy, one of my dreamies, but she sent me her picture in the mail.

She's not a bad villager at all, but like Panda said, she's just not unique, so she's not really wanted very much.
I think people wouldn't mind her if she randomly moved in, but they wouldn't strive to get her. Also, for future reference, I prefer Purpl :)

She lived in my Wild World town for a little bit, and I liked her but she started to creep me out. I think she's very cute as far as the frog villagers go...but I'm not a very big fan of the frog villagers. It's weird that there are catchable frogs and villager frogs in this game :-/
It's freaky.

She's cute, but that's about all she has going for her. Other villagers are unique, like food-based villagers. Some examples are... everyone in your sig. Except Molly.

Poor Molly the little cutie
even if she goes.. she is going into Azalea

I like her, some of the frogs are really cute.
Of course, I've only had one frog in my town before; Puddles.

I think she'd do better if she was peppy, since theres so many uber popular normals she gets overshadowed :p

Lily is one of my favorite villagers. I think she is really adorable, plus the fact that the frogs don't carry umbrellas when it rains adds to her. The frogs are one of my favorite species, in general, in this game.

I love Lily, one of the cutest villagers in my opinion.

Back