Celeste Chick Plush
Shooting Star
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
I recently slightly changed up my dreamie list a little, as my tastes have changed slightly. I used to think O'Hare was meh when I first saw him, but now he is probably my favourite male villager. After looking at him closely I realized this. So what do you think of O'Hare?

Reason why I like him is that I love his colours, the dark brown, minty green and orange, as well as that cute little hat for an added touch!

Neat fact: O'Hare last appeared in Animal Crossing for GameCube in which he was a Cranky, now in New Leaf he was changed to a Smug.

He's a chocolate-covered mint bunny, topped with caramel (hair) and waffle-based top hat as an added bonus. You just can't go wrong with that now, can you? ;)

He's a chocolate-covered mint bunny, topped with caramel (hair) and waffle-based top hat as an added bonus. You just can't go wrong with that now, can you? ;)

Now that you mention it... I think he's pretty cute. Wouldn't mind him in my town. Not every bunny wears a hat like him ;)

He'd be one of my favourites, but... I can't get passed that green nose. A nose.. green? It ruins everything for me.
Everything else about him's awesome

I don't want to be mean, but i'm kinda fed up with all those threads about "what do you think about ... ", who cares about what other think about your taste? There. And o'hare, i don't like his look.

I have longed for the day he would return for years. I had the benefit of AC:pG and internet and I could never go to the island, so I sat there admiring islanders. *-* Now I know the way to get to the island, but I don't have my game and the glitch is only available in Winter. -sigh-

I had him in my town but unfortunately his house his house crushed my pathway, he was a pretty awesome little guy though :)

Last edited:
I think his coloring is atrocious. The only thing that makes me okay with him is that hat.

He's cute and all, I like his hat, but he's not my fave smug. That would be Rodney.

he's a total hipster rabbit and i miss having him in my town :c
i needed space for wolfgang and charlise wouldn't move out at the time.
i definitely wanted to keep him. i love his little hat.
but now he's living in my boyfriend's town so i get to see him once in awhile <3

I had him, he was a dreamie at the time. I don't like him anymore though. He's not cute at all. I like his hat, but it's nothing too special. Plus the smug personality is boring so… Yeah. I got rid of him. Aand he did move 2 spaces in front of my campsite.

I had him, he was a dreamie at the time. I don't like him anymore though. He's not cute at all. I like his hat, but it's nothing too special. Plus the smug personality is boring so… Yeah. I got rid of him. Aand he did move 2 spaces in front of my campsite.
How can one go from being a dreamie to being "meh" and getting kicked out of your town ?

I have him in my town, but I honestly don't like him so much. I thought he was okay at first, except for the fact that his eyes look weird. Then he and Klaus destroyed an alternating line of azaleas I have, and I already had Marshal before (who is one of my favorites), so I want him out.

I love me some O'Hare. Like other people have mentioned, he makes me think of chocolate and mint with just a dash of orange.

I had him once, my like for him slowly grew to "uhhh...". Mostly because I don't like his eyes and colorization. His hat is cute dou.

He's okay, but I wouldn't want him in my town.

Back