• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
nevermind, randomly found her at my campsite lol.

have a nice day! 💖

Last edited:
hi! im looking to have Coco move into coles spot. cole said that he will move today, he is not yet in boxes and will be tomorrow. do you have Coco to trade?

well pretty quick LOL ive never traded a villager before so i really have no idea how to do it. could you walk me through it in pms? cole just said he would move this morning so im assuming he will be in boxes tomorrow.

well pretty quick LOL ive never traded a villager before so i really have no idea how to do it. could you walk me through it in pms? cole just said he would move this morning so im assuming he will be in boxes tomorrow.
I believe that means if he's in boxes tomorrow, your plot will be open and you'll be able to come over, talk to coco, and have her move to your island. I would need up to 2 hours to get Coco to on my island.

OH! i can time travel right now if you prefer and have the time to do this now. im done with my daily island chores lol

Back