Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
I’m open for orders! May take some extra time if someone orders from now to 2 pm CT though

Perfect! I'll try to message you about 10 minutes before he's ready.

It would be 50 tbt. I can do either! Which would you like?
Portia please! I can send you the tbt now, but let me know when you could have her in boxes

Portia please! I can send you the tbt now, but let me know when you could have her in boxes
Yes. It will be a few hours, since I have another order and will have an hour break during that. I'll let you know closer to the time. You can send the tbt when you pick her up!

Yes. It will be a few hours, since I have another order and will have an hour break during that. I'll let you know closer to the time. You can send the tbt when you pick her up!
Would it be a problem to do it tomorrow? I live in Europe and it’s nighttime here so I’m afraid I’ll be asleep in a few hours!

What’s your time zone? So I can pick a time that is suitable for you as well 😊
Sorry about the late reply. I'm on CST time but I can do anytime that's suitable for you when you get back on! I will just need some time to set her up
Post automatically merged:

Do you have Shino by any chance? If so what does he cost?
I do! she would be 50 tbt

Hey Leo, was wondering if I could also get Static the cranky squirrel from you. We're in the same time zone so just lemme know what works best!

Back