• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Open! Adopt almost any villager! Free gifts with purchase!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Other
When you start taking orders again I would love to pay 50 tbt for Shino!
I am unofficially online as I work on some item orders from last night. I will start moving in Shino now. It may be up to two hours. I;ll message closer to when she's ready

I'm interested in Quinn but I'll wait to actually request her since I need to make room for her. I'll let you know when I can get her :)
No rush at all, of course. Do you have any idea if that would be today? If so, I can get her onto my island so that the waiting is minimal when you are ready!

Hiya, I would love to order Faith for a friend! They said they could be available around this time tomorrow if that works for you

hi again, I haven't gotten my target villager to move out yet so I won't be able to get Quinn tonight. I'll keep trying for the next hour or so, and tomorrow if need be. I appreciate your patience :)

I would love to get Shino for 50 tbt if you're available tonight. I have an open plot ready!

I would love to get Shino for 50 tbt if you're available tonight. I have an open plot ready!
I'm so sorry! I just saw this! I can still get her to you hopefully in an hour and a half if thats okay!

Back