OoT Connections with Pokemon Gen 3?

The Sign Painter

Bells
I started to play OoT the other day, and I had just got all of the stones, so I went to the Temple of Time. I put the Kokori's Emerald, Goron's Ruby, and Zora's Sapphire in the altar, and then I realized that those were the names of Pokemon Gen. 3 games.

Conspiracy?

I don't think Ocarina of Time had anything to do with Pokemon.

Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald are all gems that would have been used in a Pokemon title.
Game Freak does that.

I wouldn't see how they're related, I mean Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald are all kinds of Ore/Gems.

^Not even that. It's simply Nintendo using the names of three common gems in different games.

By the OTs logic, Kirby Super Star, every Harvest Moon title, Rune Factory Frontier and a game that I'm currently developing all have connections to the third generation Pokemon games.

Blue Cup said:
It's simply Nintendo using the names of three common gems in different games.
This. Nintendo has an obsession with the letter 3. You have to beat Bowser 3 times, then you have to throw him 3 times. Most of the bosses in the Metroid Prime Series (primarily Echoes) have 3 forms. Nintendo uses those gem names everywhere too. There's no tie in. Like it was said, Game Freak uses the names of gems in pretty much all of the pokemon games.

Bacon Boy said:
Nintendo has an obsession with the letter 3. You have to beat Bowser 3 times, then you have to throw him 3 times. Most of the bosses in the Metroid Prime Series (primarily Echoes) have 3 forms.
Letter 3 eh? I'd like to see that dictionary.

But really, it is how it's been said before in this thread

AndyB said:
Bacon Boy said:
Nintendo has an obsession with the letter 3. You have to beat Bowser 3 times, then you have to throw him 3 times. Most of the bosses in the Metroid Prime Series (primarily Echoes) have 3 forms.
Letter 3 eh? I'd like to see that dictionary.

But really, it is how it's been said before in this thread
It's right next to *)*

:D

Back