• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying ONLINE - wishlist items - updated 4/26!

Okay! sounds good! I also have the old-fashioned wash tub so I'll also be making that for you c:

Please send me a dodo code when your ready and I'll be over with all the stuff! Oh and just pay whatever you think is fair in IGB

Will do! I have to leave for work in a couple mins but I'll send you a message in a couple hours when I'm back. Thanks!!

Hi, I have the sink. Could I get the bathroom towel rack in exchange?

Hi! I can craft you the garden wagon and old-fashioned washtub if you still need those! Would you be willing to trade for the woodland wall DIY? ;_;

If you have 1 book, I can also craft the stack of books for you! I have the other materials on hand, I'm just missing one more book.

I also have the dish-drying rack and brick oven.

I'm also interested in the following (even just cataloguing them would be fine) -- whether its for items or IGB (just let me know whatever you think is fair):
Book stands (pastel)
Coffee cup (plain)
Cream and sugar (white and floral)

I have the toaster. I can craft the brick oven and washtub.

I’m interested in the ironwood dresser and cartoonist set.

Last edited:
I have the toaster. I can craft the brick oven and washtub.

I’m interested in the ironwood dresser and cartoonist set.
Hey! I just need the toaster now. Wanna trade for the cartoonist set? I can craft the dresser for free if you provide mats.

i've got a mixer and a laundry basket! im willing to trade them for a typewriter if it's still up for grabs

i've got a mixer and a laundry basket! im willing to trade them for a typewriter if it's still up for grabs

I can trade you the typewriter for your laundry basket! I was able to get a mixer.

Also, updated my wishlist. :)

I can trade you the typewriter for your laundry basket! I was able to get a mixer.

Also, updated my wishlist. :)
i double checked the laundry basket and i think i got it confused with a different thing instead, sorry about that, thats my fault. but i noticed you wanted a chalk menu board and i 100% know i have that, so if you still want to trade i can give you that?

i double checked the laundry basket and i think i got it confused with a different thing instead, sorry about that, thats my fault. but i noticed you wanted a chalk menu board and i 100% know i have that, so if you still want to trade i can give you that?

hi! that's fine. i'm heading to bed but if you're interested in trading tomorrow i can let you know when i'm on again. if not, no worries!

Bump!

Please like or quote comment for attention.

Last edited:
hey i know this post is for the wishlist, but can i buy 2 DIYS from your ‘extra diy’ list from you? the log bench and pack?

i'd love to buy both then! PM me to meet up :>
sorry i just went to grab the recipes and i think i traded the bench off yesterday and forgot to update my post. if you're interested in the pack still i do have that one. If not, no worries!!

Back