• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

one of my fav villagers moved out :-(

vvindows98

always down 2 clown
Bells
i didn't play for like a month, and when i got back Drago was in boxes :c my own fault for not checking up i guess, and doing a bunch of time travelling beforehand. i'm so annoyed omg
who else has accidentally lost a dreamie?? did you try to get them back or did you just accept it? i dont have the patience to cycle, nor do i have his amiibo card so he's gona for good. i don't know who to replace him with yet :eek:

I took a break for about a month and when I came back Whitney had left. This was before the amiibo update so no cards, I didn’t want to play without her and I didn’t want to do the 16 villager cycle either so I quit for good for a couple years. Then I came back to playing shortly after the amiibo update. :)

I know how you feel :(

a couple weeks ago, Cranston moved away. So I splurged and bought his amiibo card XD

Last edited:
I accept initially, then in about a week I panic and flounder around trying to get them back, then I move on to someone else.

i think it was flurry that moved and i was so upset that i cried for a few minutes before feeling stupid. i don't have her amiibo but i fall in love with a lot of my villagers so i accepted it quick.

i get so irked when i have to catch them last second or they dont ping me. woke up, cube was in the boxes. i still weep about my first villager i ever talked to and liked a lot. who doesnt love a lazy fat penguin? plus he was all sci-fi which i loved as well!! he wrote a letter abt "making me cookies to say farwell then eating them" made me regret him moving even more, hes so cute!!

i was being a cheat and a terrible mayor by time travelling to get bells (horrible and greedy, ik) and I found that Marina had moved out. I was really sad and i planted a tree in her honour. Another time marshal moved out and i cried for a couple good minutes before i stopped crying like a baby because a squirell moved out D: I just hope dotty never moves out because she is literally my best friend :'D

Last edited:
I'm back on the forums from a break and i haven't playd my game in a good minute now and im scared to get on and see if anyone has moved out

I haven't played in 9 months and surprisingly no one has moved out. Don't get me wrong I am MORE than happy lmao

I lost my sweet Stitches due to my own fault with a TT accident. I sobbed for an entire hour. The good news is that when my daughter visited my town, he followed her home via the Void and showed up two days later!

Same exact thing happened to me with Gayle. I was so upset because my town is extremely landscaped and I had just added my 4th character to finish landscaping with more paths which means I could no longer plot reset. I was devastated and refused to play for even more months. But finally I got over it and since I have all amiibo cards I figured I'd get rid of my 4th character and just redo some landscaping so I wouldn't need all the paths. I'm happier with only three characters anyway and now I can switch out my villagers with ease.

Back