• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Once again, i need game recommendations!

If you're at all into strategy, Fire Emblem is very good.
Minecraft is always a good choice too. :p
If you're a bit into older games, Paper Mario 64 is awesome.

If you're at all into strategy, Fire Emblem is very good.
Minecraft is always a good choice too. :p
If you're a bit into older games, Paper Mario 64 is awesome.

The first and second Paper Marios are good, but I didn't like the third one a lot.

I highly recommend you try out the Star Wars KOTOR Series on Xbox or PC. ;)

KOTOR has an absolutely amazing storyline, great characters, lots of customization, & much more!

I highly recommend you try out the Star Wars KOTOR Series on Xbox or PC. ;)

KOTOR has an absolutely amazing storyline, great characters, lots of customization, & much more!

I could swear i helped you, or your brother with something on Kotor, he was asking if you could use it on the 360 i think.

But in other words, i already got it :D

@Thunder: Oh yeah, I remember now! LOL

I think I asked if I could use it on a 360 or something. To bad Yavin Station is gone for the Xbox version. :(

Last edited:
Yavin Station? :O

Anyway, thanks for the recommendations everyone, but i was a liiiiiiittle too late to get the list to my brothers.

Although, i still got some pretty good games, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, and Vanquish.

Do you know what Yavin Station is in KOTOR or are you shocked that Microsoft cut the KOTOR (along with the other original Xbox titles) DLC that contained Yavin Station?

The first one.

Yavin Station is a new area added to KOTOR 1 that can either be downloaded on Xbox Live (that is for the Xbox version) or included in the PC Version of KOTOR. Through Yavin Station, you can acquire the most powerful items in the game (which come with the DLC) ranging from the most powerful Heavy repeating rifle to 2 exclusive lightsaber crystals (they are each an enhancement crystal and color crystal in one!).

The only way to get Yavin Staion now is to purchase the PC Version of the game (Retail or Steam version) which, in my honest opinion, is the best version of the game overall. If you buy it and need help getting it compatible with Windows 7, feel free to ask me about it. ;)

Ooh, cool, cool :O

A bit of change to the topic, but this is more directed at any PSP/PS3 owners.

Right now, i have a $40 PSN card, anyone know any good downloads?

I heard Pixel Junk Shooter 2 came out. I haven't played it, but the first one was pretty fun. Plus, I heard it has online play now.

Ooh, cool, cool :O

A bit of change to the topic, but this is more directed at any PSP/PS3 owners.

Right now, i have a $40 PSN card, anyone know any good downloads?

For PSP, go with Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero like I mentioned earlier (unless you already have it.) List the games you have for PS3 and I'll see if I have some suggestions for DLC.

This is the part when I realize that all the games I suggested ARE rated M. So sorry! Minecraft is pretty good. If all else fails there's the sims :p

@Zr: Heh, don't worry, i actually ended up getting a rated M game for my birthday =P
@Ricano: Oh, really? I'll look into it. Got any videos on it? Or reviews?
@Jami: How expensive is it? I'm planning on getting MGS: Portable Ops, and maybe the first MGS, too.

BTW, anyone know any good cheap games, too? Maybe around $5 or $2?

@Zr: Heh, don't worry, i actually ended up getting a rated M game for my birthday =P
@Jami: How expensive is it? I'm planning on getting MGS: Portable Ops, and maybe the first MGS, too.

You know IGN. Giving it a lower score for silly things.

Prinny is 19.99 if I remember right.

Back