• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

On your wedding day..

cake or cupcakes?

• Cupcakes

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • Cake

Votes: 65 81.3%

• Total voters
I wanna say cake because of tradition but it's easier to stuff a cupcake in my mouth with makeup all over my face. So, cupcakes!

I won't get married but IF....

I would prefer cake but not that kind, more French/European cakes, I dislike those cakes with icing and fondant (especially fondant *shivers*)

It would look more like this

gateau_mariage-850x380.jpg

http://www.laromainville.fr/441-large_default/la-parisienne.jpg

Cake, seems more classic to me, I see how cupcakes are nice, maybe I'll do both who knows. But I'll at the very least have a small cake because the cake cutting is a tradition I would want to upkeep. I want to shove cake in Camburn's face. =D

when it's your big day you really want some tacky small cupcakes when you can cut a big slice of cake

I think the cliche answer is that it's not my decision - she will be making all the decisions.

Just to be different, I pick cupcakes. Screw conforming to the "normal" part of society. Sheeple.

jk don't kill me :(

a giant mother****ing three layered cheesecake or the marriage is cancelled

Funny enough I'm actually getting married in October and I picked to have cupcakes with one little cake on top for us.

Back