• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Older Players

Hello John
I'd like to add you if that's okay? My fc is in the sidebar.
I think a group hide and seek sounds fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 31 and looking for people to play with. My Fc is in the sidebar.
If you add me please let me know so I can add you too.
I'll follow any rules you have.

Ok Bunnybea and CodeMonkey...
I've added you. Please add me back.

See you in the Game!

Sorry for being delayed in responding. I have company over from up North.

Take care...
John

Lululand is OPEN!

Lay on my bed...
Relax to the soothing sounds of a cracking fire and the ever present sound of water droplets.

There's a fire extinguisher nearby in case things get too hot fer ye. Hehehe.

There's been some furniture arranged.

In a week or so, the home will be completely remodeled... And there's always something exciting to behold in the land of Parakeet Lulu.

So come on down! Kick yer shoes off and bask in the calm of nature.

I'm not always in, but I'll leave the light on fer ye (Grin).

Parakeet John

I'm a 22 fm in Washington who would love some friends, pm me if you add me thanks!

Hi Firegirl and Lexi11!!

I've added ya x

Add me back k?

Lululand's Gates are open!!!

Have fun!

Take care...

John from the land of Parakeet Lulu (Lulu is the profile avitar).

What is the best and kindest way to relay that you'd prefer that visitors don't run nor pick up flowers and other objects?

The billboard?

What's the kindest way to state it?

It seems that rain water doesn't prevent flower wilting. Seems I still have to water by hand to prevent that. Do you mayors water every day? When does the wilting begin? (Fur me, it began after I turned 27 years old... Grin).

Will grass come back after being watered? It seems that running on it creates dirt areas. Is that true?

Have fun everyone!!

John from Lululand

Last edited:
Hi Folks!

My internet connection went down, so if you were in or trying to get into Lululand Monday at around 3pm, so sorry.

There's a technician coming out tomorrow to hopefully resolve the intermittant issue. It's Cox Cable High Speed Cable Premier Service.

I'll open the gates here in a few, and hopefully they'll STAY opened! (smile).

Take care.. and happy crossings!

John from Lululand

This could be filed under "burying rights"... and... "gone in 60 seconds", (or less):

I was giving bells to a friend, and thought I'd bury them for her. We'll... heh heh, the first 99k I buried showed up as a planted sapling!!!

So.. HOPING that diging up the sapling would produce my hidden 99k.... only produced a HOLE!!! Lost 99k in the process, just like that.
GRIN.

I thought I saw someone bury coins for me when I first started the game (nice person helping me out, as many of you have so graciously done)... so I thought I'd try it. I won't be doing THAT again. 99k... gone in less than 60 seconds!

Dust in the wind. (smile... anyone here remember THAT song?)

Take care... and have fun!

John from Lululand

What a trip... Literally!

I visited another town today, and the two of us went to their island. Didn't know that was possible. It was a trip to see us sitting in the boat as it traversed the seas to the island! Wow.

Then the tours... fun.

This game is a trip. Literally. I'm constantly being surprised as to it's depth.

Fun.

John from Lululand

Hi folks!

There's a meteor shower in Lululand tonight!
If you want to "make a wish upon a falling star" (which I believe gives you a gift the next day), message me and I'll open the gates for you, my friends.

Take care...

John

Hi!!

I left you a private message. Add me, then you're all set to visit Lululand's Meteor shower!!!

Press "A" when you see a shooting star, and your "wish" will go from there. (I believe you get a gift in the next day's mail, or even first thing in the morning).

Take care.... have fun! John

Hi!!

I left you a private message. Add me, then you're all set to visit Lululand's Meteor shower!!!

Press "A" when you see a shooting star, and your "wish" will go from there. (I believe you get a gift in the next day's mail, or even first thing in the morning).

Take care.... have fun! John

Great thanks! Sorry it took so long. Will be on the look out for your town.

Wow...

Wishing upon a star last night got me an early AM gift in my mailbox.

I got a "queen" wooden type chess piece.

I don't know if it's rare or not.

What did you all get?

Take care, John

Heh heh....
it's getting to where I'm sorta talking to myself... grin.

Anyhoo....

I had a message on my billboard today. It was the store announcing that they have acquired the "queen", and that it wouldn't last long.
So much for obtaining a "rare" meteor shower gift.... smile.

Maybe I'll still buy it and have two... one for each side of the doorway.... or... one for two players.

Hope you're all having fun...

John

Well... Smile... Even though I'm kinda talking to myself in this message, I know I'm sane and well balanced. Why? Because I have a chip on BOTH shoulders!

Anyhoo...

My alternate character in the Game is Lulu. Yeah... I put Lulu in the Game. Figured it's his land anyway (Lululand).

So I'm at the clothing store, and what accessory is available for Lulu? A BEAK!!!

Too funny. Now Lulu's character has a bird beak.

Anyone know where Lulu can pick up a feather outfit?

He'd like those feathers in blue, with a while crown.

Smile.

Take care...

John from Lululand

Back