• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Older Players

Hi Cheff!
I tried visiting, but your town did not show up on the list. Maybe it is because you did not add me? I'll try again some other time, as I would love to see your town.

I usually have my gate open quite a bit, yet today it seemed to take forever to do many of the chores I have been meaning to do. I hope to have my gates open longer, sooner.

Take care, and have a wonderful day.

John from Lululand

Lululand is open!

Have fun,
Don't run,
Leave the flowers to grow in the sun.

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wish List:
Large, stone artifacts
Hedge plants

I am older as well! I am 24 and just love this game. It isn't just for kids. But I would love to meet and hang with you all ;]

Hi Nugaly! (Nicholos)....

I've added your Friend Code to my unit. Please add me to yours.

Hope to see you in the game!! I usually have my gates open a lot, but right now I'm redoing the entire house, and have stuff all over the place. And, besides, I didn't make my bed.

Take care, and have fun!

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am older as well! I am 24 and just love this game. It isn't just for kids. But I would love to meet and hang with you all ;]

Hi Evee! I've added your friend code! Thank you for that honor. It is indeed a wonderful game. I hope you get a chance to visit Lululand soon!

My gates will be spuratically open the next few days as I completely redo my house. Exciting!

Take care.... and have a very nice evening.

John from Lululand

I wish I stumbled across this thread sooner! 27 here. I have only had 2 people visit my town, and this makes me eternally sad. John, Elsa, Lmaze, Newgaly....add me!!!!

i'm 23, and i try to play daily :)
especially since i just reset my game!

Hi Elsa! I've added ya! I sent you a private message... please add my code back! I'm so excited about what this game offers... so interesting. My museum just opened up for my own displays!! Incredible!!

See ya in the game....

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I stumbled across this thread sooner! 27 here. I have only had 2 people visit my town, and this makes me eternally sad. John, Elsa, Lmaze, Newgaly....add me!!!!

Hi There Luke!

I've added ya! Please add me back. When I see you in the game, I'll add you as a Best Friend, and then we can communicate in the game. I'll let ya know when Lululand is having meteor showers, or other special things.. and I look forward to seeing your town!!!

Take care...
John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

31- and a daily player Exchange?

Hi Nay!

Added ya bro! Add me back K?

Looking foward to seeing you in the game!

John from Lululand

PS: Sorry to be delayed in responding. I was out most the day. Lululand will be open here shortly (tonight... all night).

Hi Folks!

It' s12:30 AM Pacific Standard TIme (San Diego, California), and Lululand is OPEN!!

The house is a mess, but that is a work in progress. The kitchen is being... well.. for lack of a better term... GUTTED.
The whole house will be gutted. And then I'll install new gutters.

So... enjoy! I won't always be there, so if "John" looks like he's staring off into never never land... or to infinity and beyond, he probably is (in real life).

Plum, you are awesome as always. Can't end without saying that. (smile)

The Lululand Rules:
1. Have fun
2. Don't run
3. Leave the flowers to grow in the sun.

Hasta!!

John of Lululand

PS: Check out Lulu's house! Now there's a birdhouse in the sky!

ah! I was wondering, I saw you online late last night (midnight EST). Glad I know you're PST now, I'll do my best to accommodate and look later to see if you're on.

ah! I was wondering, I saw you online late last night (midnight EST). Glad I know you're PST now, I'll do my best to accommodate and look later to see if you're on.

Hi Luke! Just left you a private message "hello"

Lululand is usually frequently open. But I'm changing the house around, and since I have so much "stuff", I've got most of it laid out in the town it self. Soooo Lululand has been off-line more than ever these past few days.

Parakeet health issues, Birthdays, 27 year anniversary... have all kept me from just "doing it".

But I hope to sit down right now and do it. Lulu is chomp'n at the beak (heh heh heh), so I better move all that stuff before nightfall... (or also face a town hit for more than 10 items laid out on the ground).

Thank's for writing. I feel a bit bad that I've added new people here lately and have had the gates closed more than ever.

Take care...

John from Lululand

No problem! I'm not going anywhere lol. Keep us posted on the progress! Let me know if you need anything I might have/can order that would help!

No problem! I'm not going anywhere lol. Keep us posted on the progress! Let me know if you need anything I might have/can order that would help!

Hi Luke! Hahaha... I just private messaged ya.

What a task it was to remove ALL the funiture (and I was hording a lot!) and then rearrange things in the first North and South main floor rooms. I still have the side main rooms to do, but I can do those with the gates open. I had to sprawl all my furniture on the landscape, and then use my additional villager (Lulu himself) to house much of my unused stuff.

I stopped trying for the HHS points, and am now just looking to present something fun and a bit exciting.

My museum just opened up an area for me to display stuff, so I'll be able to unload one of the main floor side rooms pretty easily. I think I'll try for the desert look for the Eastern main floor room.

In the Happy Home Showcase homes, I saw one that had a nice desert flooring and wall... but they were not both available for purchase. I use Lulu's character and myself to obtain 10 unique pieces of furniture a night. Then I spend time on the Island at night to catch bugs for mula.

I think that large Moth pulls in the most... besides some of the more hefty sharks.

Well.... it's now 4 am, and I'm off to bed. Totally addicted to the game.... heh heh heh. When will it wear off? GRIN.

I wonder how many here can remember Doctor Smith of the TV series, "Lost in Space", and his iconic phrase...
"Oh the Pain, the Pain!".... heh heh.

Take care.... .have fun...

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

In answer to the question as to what I might need... for Lulu's house, I'd love to get the Sloppy set. I saw one house with the set in one of the rooms... totally funny, and something a pet parakeet might actually... cause. Grin. Parakeets are certainly curious.... into everything... and thus, they can make quite a mess when left unattended for any length of time (my 6 parakeets have their own room!! heh heh).

I do have a bit of a "dream" list... things I haven't been able to get my hands on.

Here is it... and of course, I'd pay top bell for any of these:

"Golden Man" torch
"Golden Woman" torch
I'm also looking for the

Statues: "Beautiful", "Valiant", and "Mystic" statues

"Golden Wall Torch"
Golden Clock
Golden Table
Golden Carpet
Princess Cage
Summit Wall
Mummy Wrap Clothing

I'd also like to find a way to get my hands on a Kitchen Island.

Future stuff would include sets like the Princess Set, Mermaid Set, and the blue ice set.

And.. heh heh... the "moon" wall and floor.

The chances of me getting this stuff is that of my actually going to the moon! heh heh.

Take care... and have a wondeful Saturday!! John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

and..... (smile).... going through my pocket locker.... I have to remember to SELL my turnips! Last I looked, Retail was buying for something very low like 54. I bought all mine for 94. So, I hope that the price is higher today after 9 am. I wonder if the prices are different in each town?

I'll have to unload them either way... smile. Or it'll be just like 7 day-old Manna! grin.

Take care.... John

Hi folks!

Lululand was up for turism this morning, but the Game locked up with an error after a few kind visitors showed up.

Sorry if you got bumped.

Marc... I still have that for you.

Gates are open again. Have fun!!

Take care... John from Lululand

PS: the caption for the back room of my house would be...

"Looking for the right person to sit on the right throne."

Caption for left room would be...
"There's more than one way to clean money".

Caption for main room would be...
"Don't fall in!!"

"

Yea, it can be daunting at times. But you have a good support group here of fellow addicts!

I think I have some of the stuff on your list, maybe we can coordinate a trade down the road.

Hi Luke!

Sounds good regarding trades.
You can see what I have in my catalog?

Let me know. I'm sure that anything on my list will allow you multiple items in my catalog for any one on my dream list.

Thank you also for your encouragement.

Lululand's gates are open!!

Take care...
John

A few things...

This was the first week I played the turnip market. I purchased at 94 bells each, and it seemed that each day the purchase price was way down... In the forties.

I finally found a friend who's Retail was selling at 94, at the very last minute. Seemed to be more trouble (and storage space hogging) than it was worth.

Seems that Animal Crossings is unreliable when more than one visitor is present. I've gotten the "error" screen many times, with a restore to pre-gate open status after tapping "ok". Anyone else getting this error under these conditions?

I've yet to dive into the QR pattern code thing... That's next. I'd also like to understand the "Dream" state more... Its benefits and appeal.

Lulu's gates will be open all night, for anyone who wants to visit.

Take care, and have a wonderful evening.

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

Almost forgot...
I need three more signatures from villagers outside Lululand.

If you plan on being open, and you have time for me to talk to three of your villagers, please send me a private message and I'll be alerted by email that you're open.

Take care...

John from Lululand

Back