Older Players

Hey, I found this forum as I was trying to find others to add in order to trade etc.

My friend code is: 1160-9833-0647

Thanks. Just somehow reply to this with your friend code if you'd to add me.

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm 26 (I can hardly believe it!), I'm a wife and mother of a 3 year old and 10 month old. I play pretty often, especially since it's summer time now. Let me know if you add me so I can add you back!

27 male from Seattle Washington. Pretty regular. Play alot on my commute to work in the AM/PM as well as after 7PM Pacific time. Add me! My town is still in the young stages but I've been into AC since the Gamecube days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You dont by chance have cherries or apples haha do you

Kali - I have apples.

I am 23 and looking for older people to add and have as best friends.... VM me if you add me! and we can visit sometime :D

I get on mostly daily and would love having some people who don't mind me coming to shop in their main street! and obviously you can come visit mine too!

Ok!! added ya! Please add me on your end (ADD 5429-9986-3735 For NLAC). I'm looking forward to seeing you in the game. I'll add you as BF when you're there.

Take care...

John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nite, I still have you added on my friends list, so if you want to visit come anytime.

I'm 21 and I'm on New Leaf quite a bit. I would enjoy having older players to play with, so give me a add:)

Hi Ramasama! (Rhetorik). I've added you to my Friends List. Please add me back. I'll BF ya when I see you in town so we can exhange info and whatnot. I often have Katie to pass off... and I've got all the fruits.

See ya in the game..

John
ADD 5429-9986-3735 For NLAC

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm 21 and play pretty frequently
Anyone can add me

Got ya down Kali! Please add me back. I'll BF ya when I see you in town. I'm frequently playing the game.
See ya there...

John from Lululand

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone,

Im 27 and looking for some friends to play online with, my playing times vary as i have 3 kids and i study too :) let me know if you add me so i can add back

Hi Sugapuff (Aimee)... I've added ya. Please add me back. I'll BF ya when I see you in town. See ya then!
John

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Roxas95!
I've added ya! ADD 5429-9986-3735. Thanks!

I'm on frequently, and have all the fruits.
My gates are frequently open, although they've been open less lately as I've had Parakeet health problems.Just tonight, I rushed another of my parakeets to the animal hospital. With 6 Parakeets, I'm really seeing the Animal Hospital a lot more than I'd like.

Take care. I'll BF ya when I see you in town.

John

- - - Post Merge - - -

27 male from Seattle Washington. Pretty regular. Play alot on my commute to work in the AM/PM as well as after 7PM Pacific time. Add me! My town is still in the young stages but I've been into AC since the Gamecube days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kali - I have apples.

Got you down too Clutch (Palmer).
Please don't forget to add me back!

Take care...
John

The Lululand gates will be open at 9:20 am Pacific standard time (California).

If you were in Lululand yesterday and abruptly thrown out, I apologize. I had to rush Lulu to the Animal Hospital before they closed. He looks much better this morning, but they are masters at hiding their ailments.

I've added most everyone. Please add me back.
[

Take care...

John
ADD 5429-9986-3735 For Lululand.

Last edited:
Lulu Land gates are OPEN!

Come on down!
Take a "visitors welcome prize" off the ground in front of the Town billboard. Quantity is limited (smile).

John

The Lululand gates will be open at 9:20 am Pacific standard time (California).

If you were in Lululand yesterday and abruptly thrown out, I apologize. I had to rush Lulu to the Animal Hospital before they closed. He looks much better this morning, but they are masters at hiding their ailments.

I've added most everyone. Please add me back.
[

Take care...

John
ADD 5429-9986-3735 For Lululand.

Hi ParakeetJohn,

I had a parakeet as a kid, I called him pretty boy. He learned all the bird calls from our area, various whistles. From where is cage sat he had a view of our LR and kitchen, so anytime we took a drink or was holding one, he wold go get a drink of water, when we sat down at the kitchen table to eat he would eat. I too would let him hang out on my shoulder. Then one day I came home from school and he did not greet me, so I walked over and saw that he had passed away. My mother got me another one, but that one never learned all the bird sounds and such or mimicked our actions.

Sorry to read that one of yours passed on and others are not well.

I also love your enthusiasm of ACNL and the ACNL friends you have made. I too am an older person, I have 5 grandchildren ( 13 to 7 years of age) and I began playing a little over a year ago as a means to stayed connected to them (I have health issues that pretty much keep me home bound) and ACNL has been a great game to help pass the time and meet some very nice cyber friends.

I rarely do groups game time, if I do it is only when my grand children are visiting. Too much brain stimulation brings on seizures, so I limit my activities.

Anyway, just wanted to say I have enjoyed reading your post and as someone else say you have a way with words.

Back