• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old to AC, New to Here!

SpacemanSpiff

Bells
Switch
3945-4311-7609
Island
Withy Wind
Hello! I have been playing Animal Crossing since 2014. I played New Leaf a lot and got New Horizons when it came out. I am looking to make new friends to play with as my RL friends have stopped playing. I really want to catalog new items since it is hard to get color variations from a single island. I typically play every day before and after work and a lot on the weekends.

Thanks for having me!
-Spiff

Magic_Bear.jpg

New to here also..
Cheryl81
Nintendo Switch
Friend code: SW-2542-4170-9147
Island Name: Thomas

Welcome! I only have 1 friend irl who plays but I've been playing AC since GameCube. Such a great game. Nostalgia for sure. I've been on The Bell Tree for a while too but too a hiatus for a while due to irl issues. But now I'm so happy to be back!

Love the Teddy photo! Played AC since Wild World, and have played NH almost everyday since release. I've currently got 1 of my beaches covered in all the techy stuff (tvs, desktops, laptops etc all variations) for friends to catalogue when they visit. Feel free to send a fr or pm and visit sometime!

Back