• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them, and anyone can make as many requests as they like. :)

Here is "Homestuck Vol.8 - 03 Flare":

A-C-B-D-
CDB---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Reminiscence - Fire Emblem OST - Ninian's Theme":

BGBA--BG
BD--zzzz

Last edited:
Here is "Gegege no Kitaro (2018) OP intro":

E---G---
EEGAB---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Beethoven Silence":

BGEGBCBG
EGBCBGEG

Low E, all other notes high.

You're welcome, and thank you!

Does anyone have any town tune requests? I'm always taking them. :)

Here is "ABBA: WHEN I KISSED THE TEACHER - HD - HQ sound":

DEFGA---
GFF-EE-D

High A, all other notes low.

Here is "Abba - Mamma Mia":

CCDC----
CCDEDC--

I didn't hear the part you referred to in "ABBA : Andante, Andante ( With Lyrics)" and I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know when it plays, and I don't really want to sit and listen through the whole song. ^o^;>
Please let me know which seconds of the video it plays during if you'd still like me to do it.

this is fab! thank you so much!
Will see how they sound in my towns!

as for Andante, Andante there is a bit where they say at 0.49 til 0.52 if thats any help!

If not then no worries and thanks for the other two!

Here is "ABBA : Andante, Andante ( With Lyrics)":

GGBBDC--
-zzzzzzz

Hi! My husband started playing NL few weeks back and he's looking for a new town tune now. I found a video for a song he might like but I don't know if it can be made into a town tune. The part I'm hoping for starts at about 1:21 and goes to about 1:24. Well, at least the lyrics I was looking for do. They start with "With a pretty girl dancin'" and end with "mama's barbecue". Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHL1il54RM

Here is ""Barbeque" (from Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas)':

C-EEE-E-
EG-G-GEC

High G, all other notes low.

EDIT: Double post. ^o^;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

The forum is doing that thing where the posts don't show up in the thread status, so I'm going to post this in the hopes of fixing it.

Last edited:
Here is ""Barbeque" (from Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas)':

C-EEE-E-
EG-G-GEC

High G, all other notes low.

Yay! I'm so glad it could be converted over! My husband's going to love it! Thank you so, so much!

Hi! I'm sorry to bother you again. My husband loved the song but he was wondering if a different part could be converted. It's from about 1:05 to about 1:09. It's around the line "Barbecue lifts my spirits, I swear that it never fails". I've included the link again just in case. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpHL1il54RM

Here is that part of ""Barbeque" (from Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas)":

B-BB----
B-B-AG--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back