• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Would you be interested in doing “Candy Store” from Heathers? I’m not picky about what part of the song. Probably something from the chorus?

Hi, could you please do Neil Diamond's Sweet Caroline? I recently made a second town called Beantown and while I'm a Yankees fan living in Boston, having the unofficial Red Sox anthem seems appropriate.

1:03-1:10ish, ideally want the unofficial "BAH BAH BAH" fans do after the "Sweet Caroline," which isn't in this video except as the horns.

hallebean: Please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.

Here is "Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond":

E---G-AA
---F-E-A

All the low notes. To be accurate to the timing of the original song, there really should be another sustain after the two A's, but then the last A wouldn't fit for the third "bah." So, you can experiment with different arrangements of sustains if you like, or you can just use it as it is.

Here is "Candy Store - Heathers: The Musical +LYRICS"

CGA-CGA-
CGA---zz

I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know if the part I chose was the chorus. (It was the part at 0:50, in case you can't tell.) Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song, and specify which seconds it plays during in the video if you do.

Thanks! I'd tried to do it myself based on some sheet music I'd found and it was NOT right. Not bad, just not Sweet Caroline!

Here is "Candy Store - Heathers: The Musical +LYRICS"

CGA-CGA-
CGA---zz

I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know if the part I chose was the chorus. (It was the part at 0:50, in case you can't tell.) Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song, and specify which seconds it plays during in the video if you do.

This is awesome! thank you so much!

Here is "Fragmento pel?cula Shinchan Los Adultos Contraatacan":

D--AA---
D-EFG-FE

E and first D and A are low, all other notes are high.

Here is "Persona 5 OST - Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There -instrumental version-":

B-ABE-DE
B-D---zz

A and first two B's are high, third B and all other notes are low.

Here is "Friendship Always Wins - MLP: Friendship Is Magic [Season 8]":

CE-D-C--
CE-D-C-B
-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. As you can see, the last note doesn't fit when keeping the proper timing for the song, You can try removing some of the sustain lines - so that you can fit all of the notes in, or you can just let it end on the second line where it is.

Here is "Flawless (Song) - MLP: Friendship Is Magic [HD]":

D-A-D-A-
-DDCDA--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. I'm not familiar with the song, so I'm not sure which part was the chorus. Let me know if you'd like me to do a different part of the song. I'm also not sure if you meant that any part would be good apart (other than) from the chorus, or if you meant that a part of the chorus would be good. So, again, if you'd like me to do a different part than what I did, please let me know which seconds of the video it plays during.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back