• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you take a picture of vanilla ice ice baby town tune please I still don?t understand. :(

I'm sorry, but I cannot take a picture. If it's just the Z's that are confusing you, I use Z to represent the sleeping frog, and they are silent. They are at the very bottom when you are sliding notes up and down on the touch screen in the town tune maker in the game. Is there also some other part of the town tune that you need help with?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Splatoon 2 Version 4 Trailer Theme (Entropical by SashiMori)":

AGACD-E-G
E-EDC---

High G, all other notes low.

Is this right? F026BA88-F919-48C6-A671-F150FA1C13D3.jpg

@Zelda-Crossing: It's close, but what you made in that picture is:

D-D-DDzz
D-A---zz

And what I made for the song you wanted is like this:

D-D-D-DD
D-A---zz

---
Here is "Ecruteak Dance Theater - Pok?mon Gold & Silver Music":

E-----DE
B---zzzz

High B, all other notes low.

Last edited:
Here is "Ecruteak Dance Theater - Pok?mon Gold & Silver Music Extended":

BABDE-DE
DB-AFE--

Third E is low, all other notes are high. That was the most I could fit into one town tune, I apologize if part of it got cut off. The song is very fast at the part you requested, so not very many seconds can fit into a town tune.

Here is "Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday":

DDED-C-B
-C-D---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Sia - House On Fire (Audio)"

FF--EE--
FF---zzz

and

E-DCBBBB
BFFBBFF-

Here is "LSD - Thunderclouds (Official Audio) ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth':

AG--FE--
D---zzzz

Low E and D, high A and G. I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know which part is the chorus. Please let me know if you'd like me to do a different part.

How much of the town tune that I made was the intro part? Tell me how much of the beginning to leave off, and then I'll know exactly where to start.

Here is "Ecruteak Dance Theater - Pok?mon Gold & Silver Music Extended":

BABDE-DE
DB-AFE--

Third E is low, all other notes are high. That was the most I could fit into one town tune, I apologize if part of it got cut off. The song is very fast at the part you requested, so not very many seconds can fit into a town tune.

Here is "Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday":

DDED-C-B
-C-D---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Sia - House On Fire (Audio)"

FF--EE--
FF---zzz

and

E-DCBBBB
BFFBBFF-

Here is "LSD - Thunderclouds (Official Audio) ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth':

AG--FE--
D---zzzz

Low E and D, high A and G. I'm not familiar with the song, so I don't know which part is the chorus. Please let me know if you'd like me to do a different part.

Thank you so much,this one is easy :)

Please tell me how many notes to leave off of the one that I did imperfectly, then I will know exactly, to the note, where you want me to start. The song is so fast that giving me just a single second number doesn't help, because it sounds like the part you want might begin somewhere within that second. I've already done the song from the 0:11 mark, as you requested, but that was not what you wanted. So please let me know how many notes to leave off at the beginning of the town tune that I made for you, which was this:

BABDE-DE
DB-AFE--

For example, if you said to leave off the first three notes, then I would remove the first three notes like this:

DE-DEDB-
AFE--

And have room for three more notes at the end.

Here is my next attempt for "Ecruteak Dance Theater [Pok?mon Gold & Silver]":

F-D-EDAB
A-FAFE-D
-B-D-

Second and third A's are high, first A and all other notes are low.

I added the extra four notes at the bottom in case the first four notes were not part of what you wanted, as these last four seem to finish the musical phrase. You can remove the first four and add those last four in, if that is the case.
If this still doesn't suit your needs, then I'm not sure that I'll be able to make one that works for you. I found the sheet music for the song, and I matched it as closely as possible. If the version I made doesn't work for your, perhaps you can make something of your own from it that you'll like better:

https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/2189

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to make something you liked. :)

Does anyone have any town tune requests? Everyone can make as many requests as they like, anytime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back