• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the Song of Healing from Majora's Mask. That has been done before, but I'll put it here again anyway, because it's a good song. :)

B-A-F-B-
A-F---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Anastasia Dalia - ECOU (Elena feat. Glance Cover Song)":

FFFFFFCG
-A---zzz

Low C, all other notes high.

Hello! I would love a piece of Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men. Whatever sounds best, I'm happy with any part. Thank you so much!

You're so musically talented! Do you play any instruments or anything or do you just have a little knack for AC composing?
I'd love 0:00-0:05 of Marina and the Diamonds - Starring Role please, it's just the part before she starts singing and I love the instrumental. If you need to cut off some of the start, go ahead. For me, the best part of this little clip is the key change so I'd like a focus on that. This is one of my favourite songs and means a lot to me which is why it'd be really cool if I could have it as my town tune. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
TopherBirb, please post a link to the song so I can hear it.

Here is "The Chainsmokers - Closer (Lyric) ft. Halsey":

FFGGFFGG
FFAAFFGG

All the high notes. And it wasn't impossible at all, it was actually quite an easy one. :)

WILDWORLD, I technically can play a few instruments, but I don't particularly enjoy it. ^o^;>

Here is "starring role // marina and the diamonds lyrics":

DBDBDBDB
EBEBDBDB

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

All information about town tunes is in the first post of this thread. Do you have a request?

Okay. I'll be happy to make a town tune for you once you post your request. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back