• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "12 Stones - It Was You (lyrics)":

CDE-D---
-CE-D-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. If you want to work in the last two notes of that musical phrase, but with inaccurate timing, it's a high G followed by a low E, and all the other notes are low, too. You'll have to decide which sustain lines to remove to fit in the other two notes, because, as I said, it will make the timing inaccurate to the original song.

Last edited:
Here is "12 Stones - It Was You (lyrics)":

CDE-D---
-CE-D-C-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. If you want to work in the last two notes of that musical phrase, but with inaccurate timing, it's a high G followed by a low E, and all the other notes are low, too. You'll have to decide which sustain lines to remove to fit in the other two notes, because, as I said, it will make the timing inaccurate to the original song.

Thank you!

Here is "Lilo & Stitch- He Mele No Lilo":

GBGGEGAA
GAACBBCD

Low E, all other notes high. You could also replace the last three notes with sustains to make it sound like a complete musical phrase, if you prefer.

Last edited:
Here is "Lilo & Stitch- He Mele No Lilo":

GBGGEGAA
GAACBBCD

Low E, all other notes high. You could also replace the last three notes with sustains to make it sound like a complete musical phrase, if you prefer.

thank you so much! <3

Here is "Ouran High School Host Club Opening Full':

EA-GEDED
---C---z

High A and G, all other notes low.

Here is "Fly Octo Fly/Ebb & Flow [Final Boss] by Off The Hook - Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion Original Soundtrack":

B-D-E--B
-FD-E---

All the low notes. I can't really change the timing because the tempo of town tunes is always the same. I hope it works for you. Let me know if you want me to try something else if it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Here is "Detroit Become Human — opening credits":

EBGBEBGB
DBGBDBGB

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here's My Request! I was Wondering if you can do the start of Labyrinth Zone from Sonic 1. I included a sound file of how long it should be. Here you go!

Click Me!

Last edited:
Here is "Labyrinth Zone":

CAFG-GG-
--zzzzzz

All the high notes.

Here is "Ranz des vaches" or the pastoral section from the William Tell overture, also commonly thought of as the "morning music":

G---ADGB
DG---zzz

Low D, all other notes high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back