• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to make a request! /watch?v=i-tggRh__SE

Timestamp: 0:10~0:16.

Here is "Cathar 【シナト村bgm】 [Monster Hunter 4 Soundtrack rip]":

B--C-DF-
-G---zzz

All the low notes.

MilkHunter, perhaps just the /watchv=xxxxxx part of the link will work, if you're not able to do the whole thing. I'd really prefer to follow a link to make sure I'm getting the exact right part, especially since you've specified the seconds of the song. If I get the wrong video, the timing won't match up.

here are the videos:
/watch?v=RyrYgCvxBUg

/watch?v=SXKlJuO07eM

thanks!

Here is "Tangled - I See The Light - Mandy Moore":

ABC-F-F-
EG---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "Jodi Benson - Part of Your World (From "The Little Mermaid")":

FGAA--FG
AA---FGA

All the high notes. You can replace the last three notes with Z's if you'd prefer to have a more complete-sounding musical phrase, rather than it sounding cut off.

Last edited:
Here is "The New 2018 F1 Theme by Brian Tyler":

D-DED-C-
C-A-B---

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Sorry, I can’t be bothered to find a link to it but could you do the start of Bubblegum KK?

Many thanks ��

Shampsto, please post a link if you'd like me to turn a song into a town tune for you.

moonchu, here is "Night in the Woods - Ancient History (Soundtrack OST)":

A-E-F-D-
E-C-B---

High A, all other notes low.

Shampsto, please post a link if you'd like me to turn a song into a town tune for you.

moonchu, here is "Night in the Woods - Ancient History (Soundtrack OST)":

A-E-F-D-
E-C-B---

High A, all other notes low.

thank you <3

Here is "Bubblegum K.K. (Aircheck) - Animal Crossing: New Leaf Music":

C--CDD-D
-D-DE---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Into the Light (Off the Hook) [Staff Roll] - Octo Expansion - Splatoon 2 Soundtrack":

EBBE-G--
EBBE-G--

Low E, high B and G. You can also just extend a few sustains and rests after the first G so that it doesn't repeat so quickly, since the original song sort of lets it fade out for a while before repeating it.

I usually change my town tune every few months. So I was wondering you could make a new town tune. I don’t know if you can, and it might need to be slowed a bit but if you can, can you do the part starting from 0:39 or 1:30 (you can choose) in this song https://youtu.be/sSYoz0JmnZo thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back