Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
yep back in good old Chicago.

I had a great time working at camp.
It is something that I would sugest doing, as long as you don't mind pysical labor. If anyone is looking for a good camp to camp at next year go to Owasippi. It might not have long left since they are trying to sell it, I hope that it sta, the town is trying to keep it zoned as a camp so they at least can't sell it to developers.

I think we can keep it open though. In a couple weeks I'll be off at college but I should be able to still check in here at least once a week, but we'll see

;)

If you ever need anyone to talk to and I'm on send me a pm and I'll happily respond ASAP :jay: :jay:

Ya Termina Cafe has become a warzone pretty much but hey it's still fun. Ummm... you may want to check into the sage board and TBT HQ for some important posts that should refresh you a little on whats going on.

Also next year for camp we are going to Camp Octaniction(Sp?

:p ) Yea but in a few years I might be going to work on camp staff too.

Man this summer went fast.. Your already going to college. Well good luck when you get there. And please when you get there DO NOT step down to sage. We need all the mods we can get for now.

You also missed Storm's reign. That was fun.

:p http://the-bell-tree-forums.com/index.php?showforum=213
He also had a cool skin and empire music up. You would have liked it. Bul got a little mad too cause he showed his friend and not knowing about everything.

:p

Hurrah for you =D Yeah, I'm still here =P And I'm an experienced GIMP user.

Yep, welcome back to TBT, and the Staff, or what's left of it.

:p Anyways, things recently have been better than before, so enjoy yourself. You've missed a little, but it's not much to catch up on.

;)

Wha?? I missed the imperial takeover!!!

that upsets me.....well I better go back to ruling, I mean running Termina.

SHAKE AND BAKE!

It was awesome, there was music, a skin, banners, board banners, some new boards, and boards that had their name change.

Anyways, welcome back =D.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
It was awesome, there was music, a skin, banners, board banners, some new boards, and boards that had their name change.

Anyways, welcome back =D.
And I help lead the Resistance which eventually won after being forced into exile.

:p

There's a lesson in this somewhere...

A lesson....like what....
empororjacky.jpg
dstar.bmp

Back