• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway O'Hare the smug rabbit - adopted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you hold him for me until I am able to TT someone out? He is the last member of my town I need! I have been looking for him.

Ah, thank you! How long is that for you? I should have someone out in no longer than 3 or so hours at the max I'm sure. : )

I'm in Pacific time zone. It's 2:41 PM right now for me. Right now I'm just cycling on my other town/3DS to get someone to move out to take O'Hare's place, so I'm in no particular rush to get him out.

Edit: Actually, the 3DS where O'Hare is has the clock set to 3:49 PM right now.

Last edited:
I'm in Pacific time zone. It's 2:41 PM right now for me. Right now I'm just cycling on my other town/3DS to get someone to move out to take O'Hare's place, so I'm in no particular rush to get him out.

Edit: Actually, the 3DS where O'Hare is has the clock set to 3:49 PM right now.

Oh wow! Your town with him in it is on my timezone! I will definitely skip someone out by today. : )
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back