O'Hare is cheating on Carmen with CHRISSY!!!!

Well well well.... O'Hare just spills his drink on everyone.... Who's next Pippy????

HNI_0069.JPG
HNI_0070.JPG
HNI_0071.JPG
HNI_0072.JPG
HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG
HNI_0076.JPG
HNI_0077.JPG

That's his ice breaker! LOL. He doesn't know how else to approach the ladies, I guess.

All I know is if he spills his drink on another girl that isnt Carmen then im sending him a very angry letter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a tip for people who never see villagers communicating, trap them in a small circle of holes so they can go anywhere, then eventually they will talk to each other. Its how I force convos sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing, I told my boyfriend about the Carmen-O'Hare conversation involving the keychains. Then I told him i'm gonna get us matching keychains just like that. He called me a nerd, but said it was cute.

Nooo, Carmen dont go for that jerk!
I was like watching the background when carmen and a white rose appeared lol.

All I know is if he spills his drink on another girl that isnt Carmen then im sending him a very angry letter!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also a tip for people who never see villagers communicating, trap them in a small circle of holes so they can go anywhere, then eventually they will talk to each other. Its how I force convos sometimes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more thing, I told my boyfriend about the Carmen-O'Hare conversation involving the keychains. Then I told him i'm gonna get us matching keychains just like that. He called me a nerd, but said it was cute.

B = That is what I do all the time! :D xD
U = That is totally cute xD Aww!<3

Last edited:
Back