Oh Capcom, I love you.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
I'm very excited for Okamiden, because I loved Okami and it's one of my favorite games of all time.
I've wanted to play Ōkami for Wii for a long time, but I've never gotten around to it. =p I don't think I want to anymore, though, after discovering something about the game that wasn't what I thought it was at first, lol. But Ōkamiden looks interesting...and cute. =3
Wait... what?
What are you whating about? XD
Why don't you want to play Okami?
Because it's third party and if I recall correctly, Tye only plays first party Nintendo and Sega.

Oxygen Graffiti said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Wait... what?
Because it's third party and if I recall correctly, Tye only plays first party Nintendo and Sega.
No, lol. I've known that it's third party since I first heard about it. And I do play some third party games other than Sonic games, like Scribblenauts. >_>

I'll PM you why I've changed my mind about Ōkami, Dustin. XD

Tyeforce said:
Oxygen Graffiti said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No, lol. I've known that it's third party since I first heard about it. And I do play some third party games other than Sonic games, like Scribblenauts. >_>

I'll PM you why I've changed my mind about Ōkami, Dustin. XD
No tell us here, I'm interested too!

Then I think I know why Tye doesn't like her.

(smirk)

Rawburt said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Then I think I know why Tye doesn't like her.

(smirk)
That's part of the reason. XD But there's more to it than that. =p
It better be more than that, because that's not a good reason at all.
I know, lol. It's not that I wouldn't play a game because the main character is female. >_> If that was the case, then I wouldn't have Metroid Prime: Trilogy. =P

Back