• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Oh Capcom, I love you.

Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
I'm very excited for Okamiden, because I loved Okami and it's one of my favorite games of all time.
I've wanted to play Ōkami for Wii for a long time, but I've never gotten around to it. =p I don't think I want to anymore, though, after discovering something about the game that wasn't what I thought it was at first, lol. But Ōkamiden looks interesting...and cute. =3
Wait... what?
What are you whating about? XD
Why don't you want to play Okami?
Because it's third party and if I recall correctly, Tye only plays first party Nintendo and Sega.

Oxygen Graffiti said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Wait... what?
Because it's third party and if I recall correctly, Tye only plays first party Nintendo and Sega.
No, lol. I've known that it's third party since I first heard about it. And I do play some third party games other than Sonic games, like Scribblenauts. >_>

I'll PM you why I've changed my mind about Ōkami, Dustin. XD

Tyeforce said:
Oxygen Graffiti said:
Megamannt125 said:
Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No, lol. I've known that it's third party since I first heard about it. And I do play some third party games other than Sonic games, like Scribblenauts. >_>

I'll PM you why I've changed my mind about Ōkami, Dustin. XD
No tell us here, I'm interested too!

Then I think I know why Tye doesn't like her.

(smirk)

Rawburt said:
Tyeforce said:
Gnome said:
Then I think I know why Tye doesn't like her.

(smirk)
That's part of the reason. XD But there's more to it than that. =p
It better be more than that, because that's not a good reason at all.
I know, lol. It's not that I wouldn't play a game because the main character is female. >_> If that was the case, then I wouldn't have Metroid Prime: Trilogy. =P

Back