• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop 🎇💖 [OFFLINE & UPDATED] Catalog all 81 COMPLETE Popular Furniture sets (535 items) for only 200 TBT! 💖🎇

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN - Lilliee
Island Name - Potogasu
Questions/Comments - Lmk when I can come over to catalog! I'll be on for the next few hours piske!

IGN: Savannah
Island Name: Lublin
Questions/Comments: Is there a way I could only catalog the cute white series? :)

piske~

Im in, pls
IGN - Mookie
Island Name - BFE
Questions/Comments - thanks and "piske"
Hi hi! I'm ready to let you in rn :3 You can send the TBT when you are ready
Post automatically merged:

IGN: Savannah
Island Name: Lublin
Questions/Comments: Is there a way I could only catalog the cute white series? :)

piske~
Yeah, it'll be 25 TBT per individual sets c:

heyy! is this on right now? I'd love to come catalogue (anytime works for me lol)

IGN - Alyse
Island Name - Comatose
Questions/Comments - what the hell does piske mean? some strange uncontrollable urge is forcing me to add it to my comment!

EDIT: oh I just kind of assumed it's ok but I should ask:
I know you have another shop for individual cataloguing, but I looked at everything I don't already have in there and it equated to 400tbt for a lot less than 81 sets, is it cool if I just find the sets I need from this service and then go on my merry way? I don't see much point in picking up and dropping tons of sets I already have catalogued lol ;; if not then it's chill

Last edited:
heyy! is this on right now? I'd love to come catalogue (anytime works for me lol)

IGN - Alyse
Island Name - Comatose
Questions/Comments - what the hell does piske mean? some strange uncontrollable urge is forcing me to add it to my comment!

EDIT: oh I just kind of assumed it's ok but I should ask:
I know you have another shop for individual cataloguing, but I looked at everything I don't already have in there and it equated to 400tbt for a lot less than 81 sets, is it cool if I just find the sets I need from this service and then go on my merry way? I don't see much point in picking up and dropping tons of sets I already have catalogued lol ;; if not then it's chill
Yeah that's definitely fine! x) All the sets are organized and easy to see which set is what. You guys don't have to catalog everything if you already have a few sets. :3 Let me know when you are free~

(The individual shop is mainly for those who only need like 4 sets or so ahaha so it's just a lot cheaper and easier to go with this option)

Yeah that's definitely fine! x) All the sets are organized and easy to see which set is what. You guys don't have to catalog everything if you already have a few sets. :3 Let me know when you are free~

(The individual shop is mainly for those who only need like 4 sets or so ahaha so it's just a lot cheaper and easier to go with this option)
heyy, thank you and sorry for the really late reply!
would you be available any time from now to the next couple hours? :)

heyy, thank you and sorry for the really late reply!
would you be available any time from now to the next couple hours? :)
Yeah! I'll be available now and for the next couple hours! c: Feel free to send the TBT whenever you are ready!
IGN - Carmen
Island Name - Andrómeda
Questions/Comments - Sure!! For 200tbt
Sounds good! :> Can you reread the rules for me? :3

Yeah! I'll be available now and for the next couple hours! c: Feel free to send the TBT whenever you are ready!

Sounds good! :> Can you reread the rules for me? :3
Read the rules again!
Post automatically merged:

piske!!!
and empty pockets
tbt pay before go to your island
only user per fence

Sorry, im always in a hurry

Last edited:
IGN - Walt
Island Name - Fatasma
Questions/Comments - Thank you for the opportunity to catalog! piske :)

IGN - Angel
Island Name - Lunar
Questions/Comments - Piske! thanks for doing this for people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back