• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop 🎇💖 [OFFLINE & UPDATED] Catalog all 81 COMPLETE Popular Furniture sets (535 items) for only 200 TBT! 💖🎇

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miharu

Team Popsicle <3
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (570) +
Miharu-Catalog.png

FINALS ARE OVER YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~ Come catalog everything for only 200 tbt <3 (Pretty much 2-3 tbt per set, major discount) ❤

Check out my ACNH shop here! I sell a ton of cheap NMT, IGB, Crafting services where I provide the materials, many materials, fish bait, and much more!~ *Click me*

CATALOG ALL FURNITURE SETS/VARIATIONS IN THE CATALOG!~ The thread linked is under construction, but will open as soon as I'm done ordering everything and placing everything down! Every order here will get a 200 tbt discount from the price there!~ It'll probably be easier to get most of the sets here so you won't have to spend a total of 3 hours to catalog everything at once haha!

Rules

♚ Before flying in, please empty out your inventory completely! Make sure there are no furniture/wallpaper/flooring so our furniture doesn't get mixed up!

♚ I will be letting 4-5 people in at a time. Please be prepared to spend about 50-60 minutes cataloging!

♚ When cataloging, you can pick up all the furniture within the fence and then drop it back down per fence! If you see someone else cataloging a certain set in another fence, please wait your turn or catalog something else! Only 1 user per fence!

♚ Once you are finished cataloging what you want, please leave via airport and not "-"!

♚ Price is firm at 200 tbt to catalog all 81 sets!

♚ 200 tbt payment will be sent first before I send out the dodo codes.

♚ Only accepting TBT payments atm! Please post "piske" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules! Thank you <3

Pricing

♚ Only 200 tbt to catalog all 81 complete furniture sets!

♚ Individual sets will be 25 tbt per set!~

Catalog Trading List

The numbers in ( ) represents amount of furniture in that set! Every set listed is completed and nothing is missing ❤
♚ Antique Set (Brown, 10)
♚ Antique Set (Black, 10)
♚ Antique Set (Natural, 10)
♚ Arcade Machines (3)
♚ Autograph cards (4)
♚ Baby Bears (6)
♚ Cute Set (Blue, 12)
♚ Cute Set (White, 12)
♚ Cute Set (Red, 12)
♚ Cute Set (Sky Blue, 10)
♚ Cute Set (Yellow, 12)
♚ Den chair (6)
♚ Elaborate Kimono stands (5)
♚ Fireplace (4)
♚ Floorlights (8)
♚ Garden Faucet (5)
♚ Grand Pianos (4)
♚ Mama Bears (6)
♚ Modern office chair (7)
♚ Papa Bears (6)
♚ Rattan Set (White, 10)
♚ Rattan Set (Black, 10)
♚ Rattan Set (Gray, 10)
♚ Rattan Set (Reddish Brown, 10)
♚ Rattan Set (Brown, 10)
♚ Rattan Set (Light Brown, 10)
♚ Rocket lamps (7)
♚ Screens (5)
♚ Shaded floor lamp (8)
♚ Soft-serve lamps (8)
♚ Surfboards (6)
♚ System Kitchens (8)
♚Train Set (4)
♚ Imperial (Black, 7)
♚ Imperial (Blue, 6)
♚ Imperial (Red, 7)
♚ Imperial (Brown, 8)
♚ Laptops (7)
♚ Floor lamps (4)
♚ Kitchen islands (7)
♚ Beach balls (4)
♚ Folding floor lamps (8)
♚ Harps (5)
♚ Desktop computers (4)
♚ Cellos (3)
♚ Humidifier (8)
♚ Cassette player (8)
♚ Upright pianos (4)
♚ Cat grass (5)
♚ Beach chairs (6)
♚ Wall-mounted TV (50 in.) (5)
♚ Drum set (8)
♚ Box corner sofa (8)
♚ Shower booth (4)
♚ Round space heater (6)
♚ Cardboard box (7)
♚ Arcade seat (3)
♚ Wall-mounted TV (20 in.) (8)
♚ Long bathtub (7)
♚ Low screen (3)
♚ Hanging scroll (5)
♚ LCD TV (50 in.) (5)
♚ Shower set (4)
♚ Wall fans (8)
♚ Loft bed with desk (8)
♚ Tool cart (8)
♚ Camping cot (8)
♚ Video camera (3)
♚ Studio spotlight (8)
♚ Piano bench (8)
♚ Simple panel (8)
♚ Paper Lantern (3)
♚ Basketball hoop (3)
♚ Glass holder with candle (6)
♚ LCD TV (20 in.) (8)
♚ Essay set (4)
♚ Ball (4)
♚ Air conditioner (6)
♚ Book (4)
♚ Tatami bed (4)
♚ Tool box (6)

Format (Copy, Paste, Fill out)

HTML:
IGN -
Island Name -
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets -
Questions/Comments -

Format Info

IGN - Your In-Game Name
Cataloging ALL or Individual sets - If you are planning on cataloging everything just put "All", if you are looking to catalog individual sets, then you can list the sets you'll like to catalog. It'll be 25 tbt per set
Island Name - Your Island's name
Questions/Comments - Ask any questions/comments you may have here! <3

FAQ
1. What's TBT?
A. TBT is the forum's currency you can earn by posting in threads or by trading! You'll see the amount of TBT you have in your sidebar next to "Bells"

2. How do I send TBT?
A. To send TBT you'll click on the Shop tab > click on "Bells" > then switch to the Donate tab and enter the user's username + tbt amount you want to send.

3. What is cataloging?
A. Cataloging is when you'll pick up the furniture and drop it back down! Once the furniture/item is in your inventory, it'll register in your catalog so you can order the furniture/items for yourself!

Currently Cataloging
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions ❤

Last edited:
IGN - Manah
Island Name - Evershine
Questions/Comments - would like to do the full set! Give me a moment to figure out the trading system though, I haven't been on this site in a few years

IGN - Rangga
Island Name - Nusantara
Questions - I have a spare star wand if you want, I can give it to you for free. Can I come to catalogue all set? :)

IGN - Emzy
Island Name - Komorebi
Questions/Comments - how long are you doing this for? I'm currently busy atm but if your available afew hours later i would love to come >3<
Piske love ur pfp btw!

IGN - Emzy
Island Name - Komorebi
Questions/Comments - how long are you doing this for? I'm currently busy atm but if your available afew hours later i would love to come >3<
Piske love ur pfp btw!
I'll be doing this all night and day! :> Finals are finally over so I'll be free to do this ahahaha! And yeah! I'll be available in a few hours for sure! <3 Would love to have you! :3

Just post here whenever you are ready! 💖 If you know exactly what time you'll be free, I can reserve a spot for you!

IGN - kitten♥
Island Name - Amethyst
Questions/Comments - When would you like the TBT to be sent? O: Piske, was panicking a lil, sorry!

Last edited:
I'll be doing this all night and day! :> Finals are finally over so I'll be free to do this ahahaha! And yeah! I'll be available in a few hours for sure! <3 Would love to have you! :3

Just post here whenever you are ready! 💖 If you know exactly what time you'll be free, I can reserve a spot for you!
Congratz on finishing finals 🎉🎉🎉 imma try aim for around 2.5hs from now if that works with u? C: if i finish earlier ill message you but if ure busy i can wait until whether c:

IGN - kitten♥
Island Name - Amethyst
Questions/Comments - When would you like the TBT to be sent? O:
You can send it now <3 I'll DM you further instructions + code :3
Congratz on finishing finals 🎉🎉🎉 imma try aim for around 2.5hs from now if that works with u? C:
Thank you!!! aaaa! And yeah! That sounds great! x)

IGN - Kelp
Island Name - Velanidi
Questions/Comments - Omg congrats on finishing finals!! You did that! 👏

Welp, I'm in I guess. I don't normally buy anything in-game with TBT, but this is too good of a deal to pass up.

IGN - Steven
Island Name - Echelon
Questions/Comments - Thankpyouiforsdoingkthis!e (highlight this line please)

IGN - Kelp
Island Name - Velanidi
Questions/Comments - Omg congrats on finishing finals!! You did that! 👏
Thank you!!! <333 Current queue is full, but as soon as someone leaves, I'll DM you!! ETA is between 30 minutes-1 hour :3
Welp, I'm in I guess. I don't normally buy anything in-game with TBT, but this is too good of a deal to pass up.

IGN - Steven
Island Name - Echelon
Questions/Comments - Thankpyouiforsdoingkthis!e (highlight this line please)
Psshh, thank YOU as well! <3
Current queue is full, but as soon as someone leaves, I'll DM you!! ETA is between 30 minutes-1 hour :3

Psshh, thank YOU as well! <3
Current queue is full, but as soon as someone leaves, I'll DM you!! ETA is between 30 minutes-1 hour :3
That's perfectly fine, let me know when everything is ready. I actually can't come over rn because I have a bunch of trades to complete, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back