• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [Offline] Giveaway 🎁 ¦ IGB, Hybrids and more

Friendcode: On sidebar
Character: Alice
Town: Celestia
Interested in: 5 Cedar saplings
Pick-up or delivery: Pick-up

Thanks for doing this! :D

Friendcode: listed
Character: Corrine
Town: Arashian
Interested in: 5 blue pansies
Pick-up or delivery: pick up

Friendcode: On sidebar
Character: Alice
Town: Celestia
Interested in: 5 Cedar saplings
Pick-up or delivery: Pick-up

Thanks for doing this! :D

Hi! Sorry for the late response, I just saw this now. If you don't happen to be available for pick-up at the moment, please like this post whenever you are ready so I get a notification and can open up the gate for you. In the meantime I'll reserve the saplings for you. :)

Friendcode: listed
Character: Corrine
Town: Arashian
Interested in: 5 blue pansies
Pick-up or delivery: pick up

Hey! Sorry for the late response, I just saw this now. If you don't happen to be available for pick-up at the moment, please like this post whenever you are ready so I get a notification and can open up the gate for you. In the meantime I'll reserve the pansies for you. :)

Last edited:
Back