• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

North America Officially CLOSED! Thank you to all who traded with me!

Do you still have Rowan? He's not crossed out but I saw someone commented above.

Woops NM I see he is now lol

Any interest in trading Tiffany for Olaf, Rocco, & Tank?

Do you mean trading Tiffany for all 3? Because you don't have to offer so much for her!

Last edited:
It looks like I have some more cards for trading with you. I have 167,194,318,356,373 and 400. From you I can take 210,304,329,354,368 and 391. Please let me know if interested. Thanks!

It looks like I have some more cards for trading with you. I have 167,194,318,356,373 and 400. From you I can take 210,304,329,354,368 and 391. Please let me know if interested. Thanks!

Sure! I'll PM you in the morning,

Bump! I won't be buying any more S1 or S3 packs since I'm so close to completing them, but I got some more S2 and S4 dupes to trade with :)

Bump! I'm SO close to finishing S1 and S3!! Will trade generously for Diana, Ricky, and Apollo.

Back